Our 1 1/4 oz. Special Forces Short Magnum (SFM) load provides tactical performance for the law enforcement officer or homeowner who needs maximum penetration. Our SFM penetrates car doors, building materials and windshield glass with ease while retaining plenty of residual energy and momentum to incapacitate post-barrier targets. Its strength and efficient nose shape allows it the ability to defeat an engine block.
The 525 grain SFM provides extreme stopping power due to its higher ballistic coefficient and higherdownrange velocity.
Like all Brenneke law enforcement slugs, the SFM wad remains attached in flight which eliminates liability and the possibility of collateral damage (injury to innocent bystanders). Our SFMcan be accurately fired from both smoothbore and rifled barrels.
Note the large frontal area, kinetic energy and momentum of the Brenneke USA Slug vs. the typical L.E. handgun rounds -- or even the high-velocity .223 entry round. A high momentum value allows a projectile to penetrate both hard barriers and soft targets. But a high momentum factor also allows a projectile to maintain a higher average terminal velocity during penetration. I.e., its low rate of deceleration and greater frontal area causes not only more tissue damage (and hemorrhage), but more nervous system trauma which can stop a gun fight instantly. When a slug of this size and momentum traverses a living system, it halts aggressive action.
Calibre: 12 GA 2 ¾
weight: 1 ¼ oz, 485 grs, 31,5 g
use: law enforcement
barrel: smooth and rifled
range: 100 yards+
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.