Shown with optional high-cap magazine.
The "Loaded" series rifles are full of upgrades offering exceptional value and performance. American walnut stocks. Air gauged medium weight national match barrel in chrome moly. National match components such as national match trigger assembly. National match front sight and non-hooded rear sight assembly, and national match flash suppressor.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Barrel Length : 22.0"
- Capacity : 5+1
- Trigger : Two Stage
- Safety : Garand
- OAL : 44.3"
- Weight : 9.8 lbs
- Stock Description : Walnut
- Metal Finish : Black
With iron sights, 600 yards is not a problem (CMP range), and with decent optical sight, a real tack driver. Flawless in operation, a truly marvelous firearm. Power with very acceptable recoil. A true piece of art.
Cadillac of Firearms
I had put off purchasing this rifle for many years and due to recent events in Washington, I decided now was the time. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED!! Truly a work of craftsmanship in every respect. I haven't shot it yet, but I don't think the SHOOTER can equal what this rifle is capable of doing. I am very pleased with Springfield Armory and ALSO with Impact Guns. This is my first purchase of a weapon through the internet and they made it an absolute joy. I will be a repeat customer, I can assure you.
M1A (M-14) 308 CAL IS A EXCELLENT WEAPON FOR TARGET OR HUNTING, AMMO IS CHEAP, & WITH THE REAR PEEP SIGHT ANY DEER IN 100 YARDS IS NOT SAFE, BOUGHT THE BOY ONE TOO, GREAT FUN GUN & A MILITARY GUN ALL IN ONE !!! DOC
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.