Ruger Mini-14 Ranch Rifles are rugged centerfire autoloading rifles that provide reliable performance with the following features:
20 Rnd Factory Magazine included
** Rugged adjustable "Ghost Ring" aperture rear sight.
** Rugged protected blade front sight.
** Improved receiver with rounded contours.
** Hardwood, synthetic or laminate stock with rifle-style buttpad.
** Simple, rugged Garand-style breechbolt locking system, with a fixed-piston gas system and self-cleaning, moving gas cylinder.
** Chambered in the popular and proven .223 Rem. cartridge or 6.8mm Rem. SPC (All-Weather Mini-14 Ranch Rifle only)
** Integral sling swivels.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 18.5"
- Capacity : 20+1
- Trigger : Single Stage
- Safety : Garand
- OAL : 38"
- Weight : 7 lbs
- Stock Description : Hardwood
- Metal Finish : Blued
First of all, John Garand was a very, very smart man. In a time when everyone is raving about piston driven ARs it is funny to me so many people overlook one of the original piston driven weapons....the Garand action! I have Ars-Aks-and hands down my minis are the funnest to shoot-ultra reliable and GREAT values! In my opinion the mini has the reliability of the AK with its open action, but it is quite a bit more accurate and easier to control than AK variants. Buy one...you will not regret it.
In all honesty the original series of Mini-14 rifles had a HORRIBLE front sight, that ugly blade type sight, and it just didn't quite measure up. However, the new Mini-14 series is absolutely awesome. They are very reliable and very accurate, due in no small part to the new front sights. With the rifle in its present form it is not only possible to put accurate and precise fire on target at ranges of up to 300 yards, it is relatively easy to do so. Shooting the Mini-14, with its new sights, is now as fun and comfortable as shooting an AR-15 or an M1 Garand. The old style front sight almost put me off from the Mini-14 but the switch to the present style with the new series has me sold on the Mini-14. You can't go wrong with this handy and accurate little ranch rifle. It is light and compact enough that you can keep it close by in your truck or in a saddle holster and then when you need you can drop a coyote without thinking twice. The 20 round Ruger factory magazine is an added plus that gives this nice little rifle serious home defense options for those who live in areas with few neighbors. With the new series Mini-14 you get a lot of rifle in a small package.
This is my Coyote and other various varmit removal tool. I love shooting this rifle. I've owned this gun for about 2 years, and on more than one occasion I've had a little fun emptying a 35 round clip, I've yet to have any issues. Impact's price is the lowest I have ever seen. Great buy on this rifle.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.