The Ruger® 10/22® rifle is America’s favorite .22 LR rifle, with proven performance in a wide range of styles for every rimfire application. Ideally suited for informal target shooting, "plinking," small game hunting and action-shooting events, Ruger has sold millions of 10/22 rifles since their introduction in 1964. With its legendary action and renowned reliable rotary magazine, all 10/22 rifles are sleek, perfectly balanced, rugged and superbly accurate. With a variety of choices - from the standard 10/22 Carbine, to the tack-driving accuracy of the Target model, the 10/22 is still today’s most popular .22 rifle. It looks right, feels right, shoots right and continues to perform under heavy use - inspiring the most fanatical loyalty from its owners. With proven design, legendary reliability and the modern features demanded by today’s .22 LR shooters, these firearms are priced right to make keeping tradition affordable.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 18.5"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Crossbolt
- OAL : 37"
- Weight : 5 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Black
.... I can't give it a 5 star rating though. There are a few downsides that I will start with first. First of all, my 10\22 came with "1" 10-round magazine. Just "1". Good luck finding any more of the 10-round rotary magazines or any other Ruger brand 10\22 magazines for that matter. I got tired of waiting and bought a Pro-Mag 32-round magazine, which requires a review of its own. I did eventually find a BX25-X2 magazine for $55 at a retail store and it fits just fine. I just haven't had a chance to try it yet. Second, I do not like the sights. My gun came with the flip-up leaf & gold bead. Having been in the military and very familiar with M-16A2 sights, having to revert back to BB-gun sights was disappointing. Ruger does sell aftermarket hi-visibility sights that they recommend you have a gunsmith install. Also, while not a major issue, due to the design of the magazine, the bolt does not lock back after the last round is fired. Those items aside, I am otherwise very pleased with the 10\22. It's a lot of fun to shoot and easy to shoot as well. Even with the BB-gun sights, my rifle is very accurate. Mine also came with a Weaver-style rail you can install on the top, then add other sights\scope. (I added an inexpensive red-dot sight). The rifle looks very nice. (I do have the black synthetic stock.) There are numerous aftermarket products for the 10\22. You can trick out your 10\22 to look like a full-on assault rifle if you wanted to. Most of the ammo I've put through the rifle was CCI mini-mag .22LR. I've also used some Federal hypervelocity hollow-point ammo. I've had no problems with either. (As a side note of which I do NOT recommend, I've also put 10 rounds of Aguila Sniper Sub-Sonic 61 grain bullets through the rifle. I was told they would not cycle, but the 10\22 managed to cycle those rounds through without fail. But those things are very "dirty" and I probably won't do that again.) Dis-assembly isn't too difficult. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced shooter, this is a great rifle to have.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.