Compact and lightweight. Breaks down into three pieces. No tools needed. Stock holds and comes with two eight round magazines. Steel barrel. Barrels and receiver coated with teflon. Grooved receiver. Comes in plastic box with carrying handle. The Henry Survival Rifle’s waterproof stock enables it to float if dropped into water. It can be easily retrieved and will still function.
Are you wondering if you should by this rifle? Our advice: JUST DO IT. Put the inside it's waterproof stock and throw it in your truck or bug out vehicle. Put a few rounds of ammo in there too. These are awesome, and you can buy more than one!
In 1980, the design and production rights passed on to Henry Repeating Arms and the compact rifle was slightly revised. The AR-7 is now (2011) known as the Henry U.S. Survival rifle. An ABS material replaced the original plastic, which was prone to cracking and failure. The receiver recess in the Henry stock allows storage of receiver with a magazine in place and the rifle is normally sold with two magazines. The latest versions of the Henry allow for storage of three magazines total, with two in the stock recess, and one in the receiver. The modern Henry U.S. Survival rifle is also waterproof (all prior versions were known to leak water inside the stock). They now include a full teflon coating on the outer surface. A 3/8 in. rail milled into the top of the receiver for mounting a wide variety of optics is now a standard.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 22 Short/Long/Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 16.5"
- Capacity : 8+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Manual Thumb
- OAL : 35"
- Weight : 2.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Mossy Oak Break-Up
- Metal Finish : Teflon-Coated Mossy Oak Break-Up
my father passed this rifle down to me about 3 years ago, i loved the original and i just purchased this to throw in my BOB and when it got here it turned into a coon rifle. it is picky with ammo, only high-V rounds cycle correctly, its pin point accurate within 50yards.(all you really need with a 22 am i right?) its NOT water proof and will not float like some say, it very well could have the potential with a new washer around were the bit inserts. the iorn sights are great pin point peep sights, i know most complain about how small the rear sights peep is but its perfect for me. i did end up mounting an old 22 sight on the rifle and to my amazement it stays zeroed when taking the barrel down and re attaching. althou i will say, if you have the money and want a rifle with a break down barrel like this go with a 10\22 takedown.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.