- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 3.3"
- Capacity : 7+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Black
- Sight Configuration : Fixed
- Weight : 23.6 oz
- Frame Finish : Stainless
I have this gun for many years. It is looking good but not too much fun for shooting. Big recoil and make my hand hurt
This is still a great little pistol for concealed carry even as its general design runs through its ninth decade of existence. I tested it with CCI Gold Dots, Federal HST, ARX Interceptor, and Remington Gold Sabers, among others, and it reliably fed each type. It also shot to point of aim with each. The all-steel construction makes it heavier than more modern offerings, but it serves to mitigate muzzle rise and allows faster follow-ups, even with snappier loads like the Federal HST. The sights, milled into the slide as they are, hit to point of aim, and my wife and I both consistently hit 8" and 10" plates at 25 yards with it. The sharp edges on the backstrap make it uncomfortable for the wife after about 100 rounds, but that has not prevented range sessions exceeding that round count by several additional boxes of ammo. The backstrap contour is the only reason that this pistol received four stars instead of five. The mark-down certainly is not because of the rest of its functionality, and I would have given it 4 1/2 stars if the choice had been available. On the trigger, it is a little heavy and gritty on the DA pull, but that is to be expected from most DA/SA offerings. The SA pull breaks nicely, with minimal creep, and the reset is palpable. This pistol has gone to the range every trip since I got it. The thin profile allows it to conceal nicely in a DeSantis Sof-Tuck holster at the 4 o'clock position, and the DA/SA trigger makes it eminently safe to carry with a loaded chamber. I am very pleased that Walther brought this pistol back to life and that I had a chance to get one. If you have thought of getting a PPK or PPK/S, I would highly recommend it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.