- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle (LR)
- Barrel Length : 3.3"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sight Configuration : Fixed
- Weight : 24 oz
- Frame Finish : Nickel
Picture does not do this gun justice . Looks more like chrome than nickel . Really shines . Also be aware that is double action single action . First trigger pull is really heavy , around 17lbs . But single action light and crisp . Now if I just had an aston martin .
I bought this gun from impactguns. I had for over a year, i put around 1000 rounds and still shoots like new. I have to say I am very content with my purchase. Had no problems with it since new. I recommend it for one who enjoys shooting with the minimal recoil, it's very reliable and accurate at the range. Nice gun to have fun.
Best buy I ever made. I have the PPS/MA, and the S&W.38SPL however, I like this as my best in comparison to them all. I waited a long time for this and I am so glad Impactguns were able to find it for me. Everything works to perfection, light to carry and very accurate at the range; on target on every shot. Thanks Impact
This is a beautiful gun. A true classic, that still performs very well. In a .22lr it is very fun to shoot. For carry the caliber is on the light side, but it's a great plinker. Nice trigger.
Beautiful handgun! Nice weight to it compared to my other polymer handguns. But had a bit of a glitch with the safety. Initially had to use BOTH thumbs to move Safety selector from Safe to Fire. Now can't move it at all, and am afraid to force it, so I wrote Impact Guns for resolution.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.