- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 5.0"
- Capacity : 17+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 34 oz
- Frame Finish : Blued
DA/SA, Safety position, De-cocker and easy to use take-down lever. PERFECT Easy to shoot, accurate and I like it far better then the Beretta 92 because the safety and De-Cocker are on the frame and is easy reach and not the slide which is too high. Although it is a little on the heavy side that is nice because it absorbs the recoil and allows faster shooting if needed.
I owned one of this model while I was in the military and I have to say it's one of the best pistols I've owned. The accuracy was amazing straight out of the box, but my ultra light .38 surprisingly was deadlier on accuracy. I now have the Springfield Armory XDM series and am looking on getting another Taurus P92 model just because I find it to be an amazing pistol both shooting and quality.
Called up my local gun store and got this ordered. straight out of the box it was amazing. I have the exact same one in the picture, but mine came with a tactical rail which is oh so awesome! I actually sit down and fiddle with the gun all day long I love it so much! =D nice quality, also nice and heavy but balanced weight to it. some say it's a big gun for it's caliber, but I thought it was allot smaller than people were making it out to be. LOVE the finish! so far I've only fired 2 clips through it, but every bullet fed and fired with NO hiccups or jams. EXACTLY the same as a Beretta M9/92FS but with some upgrades. if you're short on cash and need a QUALITY hand gun, go with this. you will NOT be disappointed.
I have owned one of these for a decade now and have put about 500 rounds through it. Every year I take it out of the closet and shot it a little bit. When I first bought the pistol I shot it alot. I have never experienced an problems with the weapon. I have shot different ammo brands but only FMJ through it. The finish has held up well over the years and honestly the only problem is that one of the white dots in the rear fixed sights fell out. Great home defense weapon.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.