Precision. Accuracy. Performance. With a remarkable selection of SW1911's, Smith & Wesson continues its tradition of innovation and its commitment to bringing shooters the finest quality high performance firearms. Smith & Wesson's variations of John Moses Browning's extremely popular 1911 design can be seen in the production, Pro Series, Champion Series and Performance Center line of SW1911 pistols. These 1911's are manufactured with a wide variety of materials, finishes and unique features and are favorites in any collection.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 5.0"
- Capacity : 8+1
- Safety : Manual Thumb/Grip
- Grips : Laminate Wood
- Sights : White Dot Carry
- Weight : 39.8 oz
- Frame Finish : Stainless
S&W E-Series 1911
For the money, this pistol gives the buyer features that other manufacturers charge a few hundred dollars more for. I would put this gun up against any other 1911 that I have (up to and including some in the $1500 range) in all aspects - quality of finish, list of features, functioning, reliability. A damn nice pistol that looks great and shoots very well.
"E" IS EXCELLANT
I HAVE HEARD MIXED REVIEWS OF THE S&W 1911 E SERIES. THE ONE I RECED WAS FINISHED VERY WELL AND FIRES WITHOUT ANY MIS-FIRES/JAMS. I ALSO HAVE AN OLDER S&W 1911(2009 PRODUCTION)THAT HAS BEEN AS GOOD AS ANY OF THE OTHER 1911 I HAVE OWNED, THAT INCLUDES COLTS, KIMBERS, AND SIGS. IF AN ISSUE POPS UP, I KNOW S&W WILL HANDLE IT WITHOUT A PROBLEM. ITS REALLY A RISK FREE INVESTMENT.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.