Possibly the most rigorously tested pistol ever developed, the new SAR9 endured 130° baking to simulate desert conditions, -50° for the arctic, salt fog, high altitude, 24 hours of rain, solar radiation, fouling, drop tests and 150,000 round of live fire in the factory. However, the SAR9 has more to offer than just toughness and reliability.
Brand Sar USA
Caliber 9mm Luger
Frame Finish Black
Barrel Length Range 4" to 4.99"
Slide Description Black Steel
Frame Material Polymer
Grips Black Interchangeable Backstrap
Includes 2 Magazines
Max Capacity 17
Sight Configuration 3-Dot
Sight Style Contrast
Weight 27.10 oz
Barrel Length 4.40"
Very pleased with this purchase. Reminds me of vp9 and glock top. No malfunctions. Need more practice. Don't like small side release. Not a fan of safety switches. Otherwise, very nice size and weight. Highly recommended for reliability.
this baby is evil :)
Purchased my SAR9 back at the end of Jan 21. it was shipped to my FFL. I took it to the range to familiarize myself with it and only got 30 rounds thru it before the firing pin stopped working. I contacted SAR USA almost two weeks ago for warranty support and had one interaction with them and since then nothing. no return on my emails or phone calls. Beware because if this is how they treat all issues with their products you will be as unhappy with your purchase as I am.
I own quite a few 9mm pistols from different manufactures and this is one of my favorites. I was skeptical when I ordered this pistol after seeing reviews that said it would only shoot 124 grain and up ammo. I really think that the folks that had trouble with 115 grain ammo must have been limp wristing the gun. I have shot all grains of ammo in mine with no problems what so ever. Gotta hold it tight for it to function correctly. The magazines that came with mine hold 17 rounds but when I load them I use a Maglula UpLULA universal loader. Works great. The one I received has a really nice trigger pull. Read the reviews on the SAR site. These pistols were put thru very demanding testing. I use the back straps and side panels that came on it, but it also comes with smaller and larger ones. Cant beat the price for what you get.
This gun is awesome!!! Is like having a VP9 for half the price. It shoot great, feel great in the hand (just like the VP9) with an excellent trigger. You will love it. Only thing to note in here: the mags don't hold (at least the ones I have) 17 rds but just 15, which is ok of course.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.