- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 3.1"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer Grip/Frame
- Sight Configuration : 3-Dot Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 15 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Great everyday carry gun
Bought mine about a year and a half ago carry it everyday! I've put 100's of rounds through it no problems. Can't be beat for the money, safe and reliable.
Good for conceal carry
From purchase day to first shot was 5 days great timing. Bought intended to be my conceal every day gun. Good choice for the monetary value. Easy to aim little longer than used trigger pull but to be expected for the kind of firearm. Light but with 10 rounds it great. Hope never have to use it on a real situation but pretty sure if the time comes the 10 rounds will come handy. Great buy but beware it is loud.
Bang for your buck
What I like most about this pistol is that, for me, it points wonderfully. This is my carry gun. I don't expect I'll be lining up sights if I have to draw and fire at a moment's notice, so accurate pointability is a must for me. This gun delivers in that respect. Other "pro's" in my book include magazine capacity, the fact that it comes with two magazines, and the great service warranty. Some "con's" include various known and minor quirks that may or may not come with your pistol, many of which can be fixed on your own. My example won't feed some ammo, but other owners report no problems with any. Participating in or lurking on forums is a must for the new SCCY owner. This doesn't have much to do with the gun itself, but there seem to be few holsters made to fit the CPX-2. I carried mine in a hand-me-down Glock holster that fit until I ordered one molded to the SCCY. That was a bit outside my comfort zone as I prefer to test-fit holsters before buying, but it's turned out well enough. The bottom line is that it's a good, reliable pistol. Sure, I'd rest easier knowing it was produced by a time-honored maker with a history of quality and reliability, but the true measure of any gun is whether it fires and cycles with every squeeze of the trigger.
Great little pistol
I purchased this weapon for my wife about 11/2 years ago. The first time she shot it the rear sight fell off. I contacted SCCY and in 3 days I had a new sight. Other than that it has been an excellent weapon. Several of our friends and family have since purchased one of their own. Never had a failure to feed/fire and we have put approximately 400 rounds throughit. We rrecommend this weapon to anyone needing a concealable handgun. I just wish they would make a 40 or 45 caliber, I would definately get another.
Can't beat it for the monay
I bought the CPX-2 a few months ago, and have loved it! It took me a bit to get used to the long trigger pull. I love how much lighter it is than my Bersa Thunder 380. It does rub my thumb a little raw, but I don't shoot a ton, so I can live with that. I have put about 150 rounds through it with no hiccups. Considering the price, this gun can't be beat!
A fantastic firearm
Approx. 500 rds of brass and steel casings without a single hitch. Paced or rapid fire, the firearm performed flawlessly. Accuracy is incredible. I shoot 10 inch targets at 40 yds easily. Easy disassembly / assembly. Out of 9 handguns it is my choice for cc. Highly recommend.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.