SATIN NICKEL FINISH.
DESIGNED FOR STANDARD VELOCITY TARGET AMMUNITION.
*Note: Not for sale in IL
This was my first firearm purchase and I have been pleased with the gun thus far. The kit comes with all those little extras that a first time pistol owner might not already have handy. I would also like to mention it the first gun my wife ever fired in her life and she has learned how to load, fire, and how to operate it safely. She actually looks forward to a trip to the gun range. The only issue I had with it thus far is break down for cleaning; a bit hard to get the barrel off and a pesky spring that takes some effort to get back in it's proper place on reassembly. All in all I think it's an excellent gun to learn in and the price makes it a good value for my money.
It took about a week for this gun to come in but once I got it not a single problem. I would recommend the safety mod, it makes the gun function naturally. Very accurate and not one ftf or fte out of 500 or so rounds. Great gun all together.
I ordered this gun from impact. It took its time getting to the FFL dealer, but once I was able to pick it up and take it to the range I was very happy with it. Let me say first of all you have to oil it and then put about 20 -30 rounds through it to break it in. It jammed up after the first round then again after a couple more rounds. That was it no more problems after that, the more we shot it the easier it got. This gun was accurate and fun to shoot. I even think it looks kinda cool.The safety is different but once you use it a couple times, no problem.
Grabbed this as a gun to have range fun with.... It just keeps shooting everything we put through it. Over 1000 rounds and no issues. All the safeties take some time to get use to... But just works. A little heavy. But small enough for a ccw
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.