6” barrel, 7 round
After 25 years of being accessorized, customized and re-imagined in countless movies, television shows and video games, the Desert Eagle® Pistol has emerged as a pop-culture icon. You can customize your Desert Eagle Pistol with a variety of impressive finishes to add your own distinctive twist to this timeless firearm. All models feature a full Picatinny rail on the barrel from the end of the chamber to right behind the front sight and standard ambidextrous safeties.
he Picatinny rail located on the barrel runs from the chamber area to right behind the front sight allowing the use of scope rings (optional) and aftermarket optics.
The Desert Eagle Pistol is a gas-operated, semi-automatic pistol with a rotating three lug bolt for positive lock-up. The barrel is locked in place, assuring a high degree of accuracy. The polygonal rifling reduces barrel wear, is easy to clean and very accurate. Anatomically formed grip, ideal hand seating angle and comfortable grip dimensions permit rapid, accurate, instinctive shooting. The Desert Eagle is designed for two-handed shooting. The Desert Eagle Pistol fires standard factory ammunition. The Desert Eagle Pistol has an automatic slide lock that holds the slide open after the last round is fired. The safety is ambidextrous - it can be operated by right-handed and left-handed shooters.
When the safety is on, the firing pin is blocked, disconnecting the trigger bar from the sear at the same time. Extensive testing has shown the Desert Eagle is safe from accidental firing with safety engaged.
Desert Eagle Pistols are manufactured on the latest CNC (computer numerical controlled) machines to exacting specifications and tight tolerances or precision-cast and machined from high-quality carbon steel.
Mark XIX Desert Eagle Pistol Specifications .357 MAGNUM .44 MAGNUM .50 A.E. Length, with 6-inch (152 mm) barrel 10.75 inches (27.3 cm) 10.75 inches (27.3 cm) 10.75 inches (27.3 cm) Length, with 10-inch (254 mm) barrel 14.75 inches (37.5 cm) 14.75 inches (37.5 cm) 14.75 inches (37.5 cm) Height 6.25 inches (15.9 cm) 6.25 inches (15.9 cm) 6.25 inches (15.9 cm) Width 1.25 inches (32 mm) 1.25 inches (32 mm) 1.25 inches (32 mm) Trigger reach 2.75 inches (70 mm) 2.75 inches (70 mm) 2.75 inches (70 mm) Sight radius (with 6-inch barrel) 8.5 inches (215 mm) 8.5 inches (215 mm) 8.5 inches (210 mm) Weight w/empty magazine 1998.6 grams (71.4 oz.) 1998.6 grams (71.4 oz.) 1998.6 grams (71.4 oz.) Polygonal rifling (right-hand twist) 1 turn in 14 inches (355 mm) 1 turn in 18 inches (457 mm) 1 turn in 19 inches (48.3 cm) Magazine capacity 9 rounds 8 rounds 7 rounds Bore diameter .357" (9.1 mm) .429" (10.9 mm) .495" (12.6 mm)
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 50 Action Express
- Barrel Length : 6.0"
- Capacity : 7+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Ramp Style Front, Drift Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 69.8 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
It's a Desert Eagle!! What more is there to say?!?
This is definitely not a firearm for the faint at heart. Pretty solid recoil despite the weight of the firearm. This is a heavy handgun but man is it fun and exciting to fire!! My wrist took a beating on the first 3 or 4 rounds fired, but after that...I was good to go and wound up putting only about 30 rounds through it. Granted the cartridges are about 2 bucks a pop so it was expensive for me to fire. I actually got my hands on quite a few rounds of 50AE so I was not concerned about using all my ammo (still have like 3 boxes left). Heed the instruction card that it comes with on how to fire it and you will have a blast!! Folks at the range were trippin'!! SO FUN!! Not recommended for self-defense (can be, but I wouldn't use it for that). If you can afford it, go for it!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.