Model MK9 Elite 2003 9mm 3", Adjustable Sights, Polished Stainless Steel Slide, 7 Round
Trigger cocking double action only. Passive striker block. Three inch barrel with polygonal rifling. Wraparound textured hard nylon grip. Polished stainless steel slide. Beveled magazine well. Laser engraving on frame. Includes one 6-round flush floorplate magazine and one 7-round extended grip magazine.
The lustrous finish complements our innovative designs and solid construction. The magazine well is beveled for easier magazine reloading. The feed ramp on the barrel is polished to a high luster to insure reliable feeding with all types of ammo. Laser engraving on the frame provides the finishing touch to the polished stainless steel - for an appearance as impressive as its capabilities.
State-of-the-Art Engineering. The unique cocking cam system on Kahr pistols provides a trigger stroke unsurpassed in smoothness even by custom pistols. The patented, offset recoil lug design - which puts the shooter's hand close to the centerline of the bore - and the ergonomically designed, grip provides comfort and control comparable to full-sized handguns. And the Elite 2003's low-profile bar-dot sights are easy to see, yet virtually snag-free.
All Stainless Steel Construction. Kahr's patented computer-aided designs are carried out in all stainless steel quality with computer-machined precision to give you defensive firearms you can carry with confidence. All Kahr pistols are U.S.-made for outstanding performance and long-lasting reliability.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 3.0"
- Capacity : 6+1/7+1 (Grip Extension)
- Safety : Manual Thumb
- Grips : Textured Nylon Wraparound
- Sights : Low Profile White Bar-Dot Combat
- Weight : 24 oz
- Frame Finish : Stainless
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.