Built on a pistol platform using the same short-stroke semi-automatic action as the carbine. Bolt does not lock open when the last shot is fired, but a bolt hold pin located on the right side charging handle allows the bolt to be locked into the open position manually.
Equipped with a twelve inch threaded barrel and bell-shaped flash hider. 1/2-28 tpi. Winged, fixed front sight housing secured with a roll pin. Rear sight block, dovetailed into the receiver, supports a sliding, adjustable peep aperture sight.
Right-side magazine release, cross-bolt safety button and smooth-faced steel bow trigger. Fifteen round blued steel magazine included does not drop free when the magazine release is depressed but it is easy to manually remove. Will also accept 30-round M1 magazines. Precision machined-case receiver, barrel, flash hider, barrel band and trigger group all treated with a Parkerized finish. Barrel cover, stock and pistol grip are made from American Walnut. 1:20 inch right hand twist rate. Includes military-style sling and owner's manual.
- Category : Specialty
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 30 Carbine
- Barrel Length : 12"
- Capacity : 15+1
- Safety : Crossbolt
- Grips : Wood
- Sights : Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 69 oz
- Metal Finish : Black Parkerized
Inland M1 Advisor Pistol
came in with the stock pre-scratched. I didn't refuse it because it will likely have worse, after I use it some and I didn't buy it to look pretty. I lubed it up and bought some of their recommended Aguila ammo to give it as fair a first trial as I could. Functioning was horrible at first, then with continued use it improved. They state a break in period of 300-400 rounds, and I'm close but not quite there yet. Still jams but not nearly as much. It does have an occasional failure to extract, and I'm hoping that improves with more use. I'll give it some more time and put some more downrange with it before I contact them and find out how they are at honoring the 1 year warranty. I don't know why it should need 3-400 rounds to break it in. I can take a new AR-15 from several quality makers and have them work 100% from the first round on, at much less than the cost of this gun.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.