This unique pre-cocked hammer system combines the advantages of a cocked striker component (constant level of trigger pull and short trigger travel from first to last round fired) with a double action hammer system. The P2000 trigger pull has been reduced to 7.3-8.5 pounds of pressure, compared to 12-15 pounds found on many conventional double action pistols. Optional adjustment (by HK armorers) can bring the trigger pull into the 5.5 pound range.
Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life Modular grip with exchangeable back straps to easily adjust the grip size to the shooter´s hand Ideal size and weight to comply with the requirements of the full range of police missions, including concealed carry Low profile slide and slimline, compact dimensions Ambidextrous slide release (located on both sides of the frame) Very short trigger reset distance to enhance the speed of multiple or follow-up shots Polymer recoil absorber bushing (similar to the HK USP COMPACT) aids in recoil reduction Corrosion resistant Hostile Environment blued finish Oversized recurved trigger guard for use with gloves One piece machined steel slide Industry standard mounting grooves for installing accessories Ambidextrous magazine release lever Optional magazine disconnect Patented Lock-Out Safety device
The LEM (Law Enforcement Modification) is a series of unique trigger parts created specifically to improve the quality and reduce the weight of the Double Action Only trigger pull in the USP pistol.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 40 Smith & Wesson (S&W)
- Barrel Length : 3.7"
- Capacity : 12+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Black Modular Synthetic
- Sights : 3-Dot
- Weight : 21.9 oz
- Frame Finish : Blued
The P2000 series are fantastic guns. I owned a P2000SK until recently, which I replaced with a HK45C. The SK version was just a little too small for my large hands. There is a solution to this--using a grip extender and standard P2000 mags. If one has larger hands it might be better to go with the full size P2000 instead. The LEM V2 double action trigger is phenomenal on this gun, especially when actually shooting it vs. dry firing. Much more consistent than a SA/DA and safer than a pure SA. The gun operated flawlessly with ball and a variety of HP ammo. Not a single hiccup as with my other HKs. For a small gun the recoil is noticeably less than other subcompact .40 cal handguns. While I have nothing against Glocks, this gun is far, far more sophisticated and easily justifies the higher price. If that wasn't enough it is much better looking than a "Block". Highly recommend you seriously consider the gun for ccw or home defense. It's a great all around performer.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.