- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 3.5"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Trigger/Firing Pin/Drop
- Grips : Integral
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 19.8 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
For a concealed carry gun, this is exactly what you need. It took a little getting used to having my pinky off the grip but if it bothers you that much, you can easily buy an extended grip and attach it to the magazine. But then again, if that's the case you may want to look into getting the glock 19 which is a little bigger but still great for carry. I have never had any Glock malfunction on me to this date. The worst thing that happened was that the slide didn't lock back when the mag was empty with some cheap reloads. If I was going to bet my life on a gun, I would bet it on Glock
No edges, Straight shooter, Reliable... any questions?
This Glock 26 Gen4 can be a pretty great conceal carry for any type of person. either a newly introduced into firearms or an expert in small carry weapons. great gun will never jam, never misfire. Overall GREAT LITTLE GUN Firearms Instructor CBP
I owned a first Gen Glock 26 when I was on the job. Retired now and purchased the "new" glock 26 Gen 4. It is the same only improved and very easy to carry, maintain and secure.....
have been carrying this 9mm as my CCW for the past 10 years and it is the perfect 9 for concealment and stopping power. using the power ball ammo and after over 5000 + rounds HAVE NEVER HAD A misfire, jam or any malfunction. love it with the 15 round clip with the extension grips. also have 30 round mag and fire that off in 10 to 13 seconds and this baby glock just keeps on ticking. getting another one for the wife as she just got her ccw.
Reliable, concealable, easy to shoot!
The Glock 26 is my CCW weapon of choice. Compact, accurate, reliable, and with +P rounds it packs a punch! Pros: eats almost any ammo you feed it(jacketed only because of the hexagonal barrel). Easily concealable and reliable. Cons: small hand grip is sometimes hard to manage. I have large hands and find that the pistol wields best with the pearce grip extension, NOT the +1 grip extension. It also handles fine with the flush fitting magazine as I place my pinky finger beneath the magazine base for support. The 15 or 17 rd mag with the slip-on grip extension makes the pistol absolutely perfect. (I recommended installing an extended magazine release with the edges sanded down if you carry this pistol and the extended slide release, both allow the pistol to function more reliably)
I've carried the Glock 26 for going on a year now as my only concealed carry gun. For me, it's the right blend of accuracy, affordability, conceal-ability, and deadliness. Let's skip the debate on what round is more powerful, and just agree that we'd never want to get hit with a HP 9MM. Agreed? Good. Lets call it plenty deadly then. I like to shoot as often as possible, but ammo is expensive. Thankfully, 9mm is pretty much the most affordable and available handgun round there is. That makes this a very affordable gun to shoot. The initial cost is pretty average too. Yes, there are smaller, thinner, lighter 9mm guns on the market that would be easier to conceal. However, I don't trust them like I trust my Glock. It works in the mountains, the desert, the rain, the snow - where ever you need it to, it survives and performs. It's never had a malfunction of any kind, no matter how dirty it's gotten, and I don't expect it to. The bulk of this gun compared to some of the real small ones is still pretty minimal, so I'm very happy with how it conceals. I've learned to be fairly accurate with it, and I'm getting better. Glock's are tough enough to survive dry-fire training, and I've been doing lots of that to improve my trigger control. In all, this is my top-pick for concealed carry, and I would buy it over again in a heart-beat.
The genius of Gaston Glock -- shoots first, last, always. Any type of ammo, conditions, whatever. My Glock 26 is absolutely my favorite 9mm.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.