- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 3.75"
- Capacity : 14+1
- Safety : Decocker/Hammer/Firing Pin
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sight Configuration : 3-Dot Fixed
- Weight : 27.5 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I purchased a new CZ 15 D PCR last month, I sold my Glock 19 GEN 4 so I could purchase a new CZ and it was worth it! The fit and finish is excellent, the grip is intuitive, the trigger is so sweet with minimal recoil. I will say that I am not the worlds best shot but the CZ 75 D PCR allows me to shoot tighter groups than my old Glock and that is the real fun.
I bought this gun from Impact about 2 months ago and absolutely fell in love!! It is everything you are looking for in an EDC 9mm. Capacity, Accuracy, and Conceal-ability. By far one of the most accurate firearms I have ever shot! and easily concealed! I carry appendix carry and it fits your profile very well! Not to mention it is a beautiful firearm! I recommend this firearms 110%. Came with 2 magazines so you can carry a total of 28 rounds + 1 in the chamber! Impact was very pleasant to deal with and will be looking to make more gun purchases with them in the future!
Purchased gun during Black Friday sale and it is simply amazing. Straight shooter and no fails of any kind. This will be my new CCW, lighter than the steel compact version. Great service, transaction processed, shipped and recieved within 5 days and no speedy delivery either. I will be buying from here again.
This gun is the best of ALL worlds. 1)A very comfortable gun to hold and shoot. 2)Extremely reliable & shoots any ammo I have ever fed into it, 1000's of rounds yet to have a hiccup. 3) It is very accurate. 4) It's inexpensive (under $600). I can't imagine there is a better value on the market. If your in the market for a 9mm pistol and a CZ 75 Compact is available. BUY IT!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!
Bought this handgun from Impact over a year ago now.(Their service and shipping were excellent, by the way). It is an extremely sweet shooting compact that, as others have noted, seems to just mold to your hand. I don't know how CZ managed to craft a grip that seems to fit everyone's hand like a glove (I have fairly small hands compared to most of the male population) but I'm glad they did and I'm also glad they invested in a quality build that shoots like a champ. Highly recommend this gun if you are in the market for a compact.
I have owned this gun for about a year. Outstanding ergonomics. Excellent accuracy and reliability. It does not come with soft magazine bases, and the ones from CZ are pricy. Thought I would try one off my Beretta 92. Perfect fit!! And much cheaper from Beretta. ...
Igotta PCR 75 D, and love it . the sights are great and easy to see, the feel of the gun in your hand is non-comparible to any others Ive had. I carry this gun as my primary concealed weapon, and shoots true. overall thisis one GREAT GUN thanks CZ
After a lot of research I choose the PCR and after putting 200 rds thru it yesterday I couldn't be more pleased with my new CZ!!! Great size and easily concealed. It was very accurate right out of the box. This makes my 2nd CZ as I also have a Rami. Now I think I'll have to add a P-06 to the family! If you are considering the PCR go ahead and get you one. You will not regret it. Absolutely awesome gun!
I purchased a PCR from great staff at the Boise Impact store. I did a lot of research and determined that a metal, hi-cap pistol with a real hammer was better than a platic one with striker fire. I already own a full-sized CZ 75B I almost purchased the P-01 but preferred the no-rail slide, the snag-free sights and the smaller slide release button of the PCR. Please be aware that the gun does NOT come with the rubber mag base as shown in the Impact website or in the CZ catalog unless you buy the 10-round mags. You can still buy the rubber bases from CZ-USA or CZ Custom but they cost $9. Why should you need to do that? The PCR is all that I wanted. It is sturdy, comfortable and very accurate. I didn't go wrong and neither will you.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.