Finish: Matte Black
•Lightweight, compact design
•Rounded trigger guard
•Low-profile steel slide
•Wide rear cocking serrations
•Slim slide release
•Dovetail front sight
•U-Shaped combat rear sight
•Integral Locking System
•Firing pin safety
•Olive Drab wrap-around finger-grooved rubber grips
•Single-stack 8-round flat bottom mag
•Lifetime Service Contract
Great Gun - Here's all the information on it: SPECIFICATIONS Caliber .380 ACP Action DA/SA Capacity 8+1 Barrel Length 3.5" Front Sight Dovetail Rear Sight Notched-Bar Dovetail Finishes Matte Black Grips Olive Rubber Wrap-Around Construction Alloy Frame / Steel Slide Safety Integral Locking System, Manual, Firing Pin Weight 20.0000 Length 6.5" Height 4.7" Width 1.3" Take what you love about the Thunder 380, add some exciting twists, and you?ve got the Thunder 380 Combat. A redesigned slide for a lower profile. A rounded trigger guard and smaller beavertail for easier carrying and holstering. Throw in larger slide serrations and ergonomic rubber wrap around grips and you?ve got a perfect day at the range
Purchased NIB. Hard to locate this handgun due to its reliability, low price and extensive features. Cleaned weapons thoroughly. Fired 300-350 rounds for break-in. All brands of ammunition used, manufactured by varying countries, brass and steel cased, inexpensive to fairly expensive rounds, ball and personal defense. Fired them all with no issues whatsoever. Extended magazine capacity, superb sight picture, great grips, nice finish, slide works easily. No complaints. Worth the time it took to locate and the cost was very reasonable for the performance.
After about 750 rounds, I can say that this is the best $300 or less pistol I've ever shot! The small size and rubber grips give you excellent control and the small amount of recoil makes it friendly to shoot if you're new to the sport. The fixed barrel design gives you excellent reliability and makes take down and cleaning easy for a novice. I would definitely trust my life to this gun and I carry it every week! Very satisfied!
I have put about 250 rounds through one bought new. ZERO malfunctions. It ate up JHP, RNFP and everything else I fed it with no problems at all. Easy to shoot, accurate and feels good in the hand. I really like the lower profile slide and the wraparound grips. Great firearm for the price!
after 200 rds,gotta say, "bravo bersa!"easy to carry,easy to draw and shoot well.thought mag disconnect would be a hassle,but actually good to have specially during unloading for the day.
bought,cleaned,examined,dry runs,range test.100% reliable.1.5 inch group offhand @15yds.the best deal in pistols and the best service at Impact.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.