Designed to the exact specifications of the United States Marine Corp, the unique reticle pattern provides the shooter with quick target acquisition at close combat ranges while providing enhanced target identification and hit probability out to 800 meters utilizing the Bullet Drop Compensator
Objective Lens 32 mm
Magnification 4 power
Eye Relief 1.5 in
Exit Pupil 8mm
Field of View 7 degrees (36.8 ft @ 100 meters)
Length 5.8 in
Weight 15.1 oz
Waterproof 66 ft
Tritium 0.1 curies
- Category : Scopes
- Magnification : 4x
- Objective : 32mm
- Field of View : 36.8 ft @ 100 yds
- Eye Relief : 1.5"
- Length : 5.8"
- Weight : 15.1 oz
- Finish : Black Matte
- Reticle : Chevron w/Target Reference System
- Adj Size : 2 Clicks/Inch @ 100 yds
At first I was skeptical about spending this much on a scope. But after I set on top of my rifle at the range I was glad I did. worth every dime!
I've been using the Trijicon ACOG for years as the primary optic on my field rifle. I've seen these things dropped, kicked, knocked into door frames, and submerged in really muddy water and they always do their job. Whether you're in clear daylight with the afghan sun on your face or on a dark street at 3am on patrol, you can see clearly enough to get a head shot at over 600m easy. I prefer these over red dots because you don't need batteries to rely on, and these hold a zero perfect (unlike my old EOTech 551). The only gripe I have or ever hear from anyone else is that the front sight post on our ARs create a blurry dark spot at the bottom of your view. It's not that bad though. And for the OCD people you could always use a riser mount or get a flip up front sight. I plan on using mine for a long time, and the other guys agree, it's well worth the price.
I am in the US Army and have had this optic on my M-4 for the past 3 1/2 years. It is very rugged and is crystal clear. One thing that I would say is that if you are going to get this optic, make sure that you have a folding front sight due to the fact that the A2 style front sight post creates a little blur at the bottom while you look through it. It isn't too bad that you can't fire, but I have noticed it time and time again. The 4 power zoom is perfect for engaging targets out to 800 meters accurately and knowing where your rounds are hitting. I love this optic and wouldn't want anything else on my rifle.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.