- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 4.0"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 38 oz
- Frame Description : Blued
This revolver is better than expected. Service was great- got here almost a week before expected ship date and a day before it was suppose to- thank you impact guns for you great products and services
I bought 1 of these used with a vented barrel made in 1992? 6 shot model 65. It shot good for a few years while it lasted. Fit and finish were marginal back then. Then I bought the 7 shot model 66 in blue in 2011. The large factory wood grips from the model 65 will fit the model 66 7 shot,,but the internal lockwork is a tad different. Put a full house action job and chamfered charge holes on the 7 shot and its fun & accurate to shoot. My main legal carry gun year round. It is dependable.
Purchased this weapon a while ago. It feels good in the hand and is very well balanced, it feels much lighter than it actually is. I put a few hundred rounds through it with little trouble. But the cylinder stick a little. All around a good gun, but I'm probably going to trade it in and buy a S&W M&P 40. That is more practical to carry and more practical in the range.
I just picked up this gun. I have not fired it yet but I love the way it feels. I love the way it looks. It is heavier than I expected but that is good becuase when I aim it it is steady in my hand.I was thinking about it as a carry gun but I think it will ride on the seat of my car when I travel. Five stars.
first firearm ive owned. excellent groups at any range. heavy trigger in double action but still usable
First handgun i ever bought. Always had good groups with it. Kicks like a horse and kills the crap out of your hand though. Only got rid of it cause i like semi autos more then revolvers. Its a beautiful gun and fun to shoot, get one and you'll love it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.