Authentic square butt frame and serrated trigger. Red ramp front sight. Adjustable rear sight. Altamont Service walnut grip. Carbon steel frame and cylinder. Six shot. Shipped with a mahogany presentation case.
Smith & Wesson makes it possible for you to own a piece of history in the making with these Classic revolvers. They're the finest handguns possible with designs going back to the most famous and collectible guns that Smith & Wesson ever constructed. Each is based on a model known for legendary performance then enhanced with modern advantages. They're the timeless best of both worlds.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 44 Remington Magnum
- Barrel Length : 6.5"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Altamont Service Walnut
- Sights : Red Ramp Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 48.5 oz
- Frame Description : Blued Alloy
The biggest regret that I have with this fine revolver is that I sold it in 2002 out of financial need. Really dumb!!! What is interesting about these Dirty Harry heaters is that most folks that sell them after they buy them is because of the massive recoil. Even if remains with one owner for years, they are generally in good condition because of the recoil and cost of ammunition. How the .357 mag revolvers take .38 Specials, the same is true with .44 mag - they take .44 Specials, a little easier on the wrist. A Great weapon in that when you make it talk, folks and scary animals generally listen if missed or vaporize if hit....Same good points with most revolvers: You can see if it is loaded at virtually any angle, no magazines to lose or wear out, no "song and dance" if it does not fire like an automatic. All you do is simply squeeze the trigger again. If I was going to choose a model of pistol for life given I had an unlimited supply of ammo - It would be this great icon of American personal arms. Nothing from the rest of the world really comes close. Just ask Dirty Harry ;)
This is THE ORIGINAL Dirty Harry Revolver. I bought mine 19 Feb. 1986 with a 4 digit SN. It has been in continuous service since that day! There has been no need for a gunsmith in all of those years. No doubt the $362.84 that I paid can not be touched today, but with 16 years of faithful, flawless, service and perhaps a hundred years of the same in the future, I would not hesitate to re-purchase this instrument of equality again.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.