The Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular small frame personal defense revolver on the market. With decades of reliable performance to its credit, the J-frame line offers models capable of firing .22 LR, .22 Magnum®, .38 S&W Special and the more powerful .357 Magnum® loads. Smith & Wesson offers these revolvers from our production, M&P, Pro Series, and Classics lines in three diverse hammer designs; internal, exposed and shrouded.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 38 Special
- Barrel Length : 1.9"
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Shrouded
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Integral Front, Fixed Rear
- Weight : 15.1 oz
- Frame Description : Silver
This has to be the best CC gun out there today. Function, quality, accuracy is all better than expected for a short barrel light gun. AND it is NOT ugly! I have 3 conceal guns and I carry this one daily!!!!
Awesome gun for the price. durable and dependable. easy to conceal and carry. less than one pound won't weight your pants down. packs a good kick at the range but probably the best home defense/conceal gun on the market today. highly recommended.
Just got mine about 2 weeks ago and finally went to the range. I've come to the conclusion that it's the perfect home defense weapon, but not that great of a range gun/sport. Given the light weight it kicks pretty good. As a result, it makes it kind of tough to be consistent with targets. As for home, it'll stop anyone in their tracks!!
This versatile compact little revolver may be unattractive - perhaps even ugly - but it will do the job it's intended to do. The snagless hammer, lightweight, compact design, and +P rating, make this .38 caliber the ideal weapon for personal defense. Highly recommended.
Great little gun, lightweight and easy to conceal. I only made two improvements. I painted the front sight white, as it tended to disappear before my tired old eyes. The stock grip had no place for my pinky, and made it virtually impossible to use a speed loader. This was easily solved with an aftermarket grip.
When I bought this odd little revolver, I was thinking function over looks - the utility of a non-snag hammer shroud while retaining the ability to cock it for single-action shooting. However, I have learn that there is beauty in it's versatility - good in pocket, paddle and ankle holsters, better SA/DA accuracy than I could have hoped for, great pointability and 5-shots of .38Special+P well concealed.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.