Revolver Reliability with .357 Magnum Power
Configuration Flexibility Integral Accessory Picatinny Style Rail for Lights or Lasers Removable Picatinny-Style Mount for Optics Crisp Single Action Smooth Double Action with Wolff Mainspring and Traditional Sear Precision Barrel Forcing Cone Optimum Barrel Cylinder Gap 2 Full Moon Clips Chamfered Charge Holes Ball Detent Lock-up
Performance Center guns originate from standard designs or are created from the ground up. From hand-cutting and fitting to fine tuning for precision, these firearms are top performers. Products from the Performance Center are the ultimate expression of old-world craftsmanship blended with modern technology.
Model: 327 TRR8 Caliber: .357MAG/.38+P Capacity: 8 Rounds Barrel Length: 5" Front Sight: Interchangeable Rear Sight: Adjustable Grip: Rubber Frame: Large Finish: Black Glassbead - Includes Tactical Rails Overall Length: 10.5" Material: Frame: Scandium Alloy, Cylinder: Stainless Steel Weight Empty: 35.3 oz.
Performance Center handguns fulfill the needs of discriminating shooters around the world. Whether it's for hunting, competition, tactical or personal protection, the Smith & Wesson Performance Center custom builds handguns for all your needs. Performance Center handguns are designed to deliver the ultimate accuracy, reliability and aesthetics.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 5.0"
- Capacity : 8
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Patridge Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 36.3 oz
- Frame Description : Black Scandium Alloy
One beautiful firearm,very accurate, recoil is not bad in 357 or 38 ,I been shooting both ammo love the performance, this is my first revolver and awesome it is
This is a great pistol. Very accurate with multiple types of rounds including 38, tightly engineered and machined, and easy to customize for any type of shooter. Expensive for sure and hefty (though well balanced) but for hunting, home defense, or the range I would recommend it.
Own four other .357 Magnum revolvers, all single action, Cowboy style that have tuned triggers and sweet hammers; in other words, nice shooting pistols. Picked up the R 8 on the suggestion of the local gun store owner and it quickly became my favorite .357 Magnum revolver. This gun is accurate in near, medium and long distances. I'm putting inexpensive ammo on target at 150 yards with this pistol...yes, yards, not feet. Have put around 500 rounds through the pistol of various types and it doesn't like cheap reloads...everything else runs fine. Shooting this pistol just makes me smile.
I purchased this revolver three months ago. First hand gun I have ever owned. I tried several other pistols and revolvers before selecting this model. The M&P R8 feels great in the hand, has excellent balance and is a real joy to shoot.
I have owned his revolver for several months, and I recommend to all. It is possibly finest .357 Magnum I have ever fired.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.