Single action/double action. Full Lug 3 inch ported barrel. Adjustable black blade rear sight. Ramp with Tritium dot night sight front sight. Altamont rosewood checkered combat grip. Carbon steel material. Black frame finish.
Caliber :.357 MAGNUM
Action : DA REVOLVER
Frame :"L" ROUND BUTT
Cylinder Capacity: 7
Finish :MATTE BLACK
Barrel Length : 3" PORTED
Grips :CHECKERED ROSEWOOD BOOT GRIP
Overall Length : 8"
Model :170170 PERFORMANCE CENTER 586
Weight : 37.5 OZ
*P/C SOFT SIDED CARRY CASE (RUG)
Sights : RAMP W/TRITIUM FRONT
*7RD W/FULL MOON CLIPS
BLACK ADJUSTABLE REAR
*PC TUNED ACTION
I purchased a 586 L-Comp a couple of years ago. This is a great revolver that was well worth the money. The balance and feel are almost perfect. Additionally, the accuracy was impressive. However, I have 2 faults with this revolver. The adjustable rear sights are pointless and would be better suited with a plain fixed rear sight. Also, the grips feel small and are brutal when firing heavy loads. I replaced the rear sight with a Cylinder and Slide fixed rear sight. And I purchased new grips from Nil. Problems solved! Great revolver!!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.