- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 1.9"
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : HiViz Orange Dot Front, Fixed Notch Rear
- Weight : 12 oz
- Frame Description : Black Scandium Alloy
at 11.6 Oz. I(being a think 150 lb adult) carry this pistol all day. Have had it since this model came out. SPEND the money people if you really want something you will always carry. It does kick like a mule with defensive 357 mag loads but with the right mind set, you can handle it. I have skinny wrists but can manage it. Use 38 specials to practice but always send down about 10 to 15 rounds of 357 hot loads to remind you what your carrying! If you can't shoot straight, you can always scare a perp to death with the loud report and 1 ft flame that this little pistol puts out!!!
Perfect carry for concealed or hunting protection.I carry mine on front strap of back pack for emergencies. Weighs only 12 oz without shells. Don't even know it's there.
This gun is so light in pocket and on belt that there is no reason not to carry. Out of my 12 carry guns, this is the one that is with me the most. Contrary to what you may have read, shooting mild .357 ammo, like Golden Sabers is very doable. May not be fun to shoot more than 10 but for self defense these rounds go to point of aim and followup is not much of a problem, if even necessary. :) Put some regular .38 spcl in it and it is a pussy cat.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.