- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 4.2"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Hogue Monogrip Black
- Sights : Ramp Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 40 oz
- Frame Description : Blued Steel Alloy
This is a really great quality revolver. Ruger has a reputation for quality and durability and the GP100 lives up to it. Very happy with the fit of everything. Tight lock up on the cylinder. The finish is beautiful. Really like how easy it is to change out the front site by simply pushing in a plunger on the front of the barrel to swap sites. Great design. Heavy DA trigger pull but smooth. Can quickly fire off 6 rounds of .38 special and keep them all on paper at 10 yards. Single action pull is like a dream. It's just gently resting on the wall and takes nothing to make it break. Great value for a .357 magnum revolver. Ruger never fails to impress me. ImpactGuns is also a great seller. I won't buy from anyone else anymore. Amazingly low prices regularly, low or no shipping costs, and always fast to get items shipped. Best gun store in the U.S. period!
I've had my Stainless GP100 for about 6 months now...it's a hoot to shoot. I can get 9 rounds down range faster than my .357 Desert Eagle (which has 9 round magazines)....true story. It's back at the manufacture being looked at now....not the GP100, that goes bang every time....and accurate.....makes me think I can actually shoot...lol.
This is a nice reliable weapon. If you want a revolver that wont let you down tis is it. Smooth action, great accuracy and fun to shoot.
I have one exactly like this, one of the best revolvers you can own. It is well built (like a tank) and it throws everything I but it through the bullseye. Highly accurate and a blast to shoot. And the finish is some of the best I have seen. I would recomend to anybody!!!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.