- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (WMR)
- Barrel Length : 2.0"
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 8.8 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
Super little gun, but some functions are awkward
I enjoy the Black Widow, considering what it is. Removing the cylinder to reload shells is easy enough, but putting it back in is awkward and sorta time consuming. The cylinder has to be placed "in just the right place" to achieve the safety condition. This is effective, but also somewhat awkward and time consuming. All though the hefty back grips are adequate, NAA sells some beautiful optional wood grips for about $40 which really beautify this neat little gun.
I own the widow This gun is perfect as a ccw, I run the federal game shock rounds that are a 50 grain projectile These rounds out perform a winchester white box 9mm round for penetration I shot them thru some old encylopedia's and found they will penetrate through three of the hard covers and get stuck in the back cover of the second book ,the hornady criticel defense rounds penetrate to the back cover of the first book and open nicely This little weapon fits every where ( even a shirt pocket in the summer ) and has amazing firepower for the size I have fired my 22 mag widow at nite in the dark There is an amazing 4 ft long fireworks like flame and a ball of flame the size of a soccer bal at the muzzle this little gun allows me to shoot clay pigions at 50 ft consistently WITHOUT the laser site beautiful fit and finish great action and you can fire all five round in the blink of an eye by holding the gun in your right hand and pulling the triger with your left The Best feature of this gun is the controlibility of the gun The minimal recoil allows you to stay on target easily a feat that is nearimposible with the .380 mini semi-auto now on the market you will not be dissapointed by this gun It is a joy to own shoot and carry Good shooting CRW
Very nice small and packs a punch
Just got the pistol 3-2-2013. Great little pistol with a punch! Not big like colt 45 cal 1911M1 but easy to carry its very nice and feels good in your hand the Black Widow Maker. Semper Fi Sgt William Queen USMC Vietnam
NAA Black Widow 22 mag
I traded 2 pistols that I never carried because they were too bulky/heavy...etc....so I absolutely love this Black Widow 22 mag. It is real easy to carry. Remember 'Any gun is better than the one you left at home'. Semper Fi, Cpl B., USMC
AWSOME 22 MAG
AWSOME 22 MAG LOVE THE FEEL, JUST NOT TO EASY TO RELOAD. THANKS NORTH AMERICAN ARMS FOR MAKING A GREAT 22 Mag.
Ultimate Mini Revolver
I've had this gun for a year now and I'm giving it a perfect score because it achieves its intended purpose, and then some. This is a deep concealment handgun that can fit into places that most compact guns can't. It is a couple of steps up from the other mini revolvers in terms of bulk, weight, and power, but it's still MUCH smaller than your standard snubbie. It's very handsome and well-made. Nothing on the market like this piece, and I honestly admire its beauty every time I take it out (which is daily). The picture on this site is of a slightly older model; the current model's cylinder pin release is blended very nicely to match the lines of the barrel. It's a niche sort of item. I would not call this a novelty gun, as it isn't afraid to call itself a concealment weapon, despite its size. 22 magnum offers serious penetration (and muzzle blast) with the correct ammo selection. Keep in mind, this is an extremely simple design which does not allow for speed reloads. My only regret was not getting the 22LR/22M conversion set, which would allow for something of a speed load with the spare cylinder. The Black widow is great fun at the range and for plinking. It's a legitimate self defense piece and a very packable trail gun as well. Having the Black Widow in your collection removes any excuse you have for not carrying a gun. I highly recommend it, just make sure you do your homework and get used to reloading and using the safety notch. Enjoy!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.