Stainless steel one piece frame. Compact round butt grip. Unbreakable firing pin. Triple safety. EZE-Open cylinder latching system. Fixed sights, shrouded ejector rod and one-piece barrel. Ergonomically designed trigger does not pinch the shooter's trigger finger.
At 16 oz., this five-shot .38 Special +P revolver is compact and lightweight. It features a one-piece, 2" barrel, double action or traditional spurred hammer, fixed sights, and a shrouded ejector rod. Available in stainless steel or extremely tough black passivate coating.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 38 Special
- Barrel Length : 2.0"
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 16 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless Steel
I purchased mine in summer 2017. She said the DA pull was too heavy and could not handle the recoil. I have fired about 150 rounds (so far) and had no issue's. I have read that the DA pull lessons with use and mine has. I also have read all the issue's and checked and none are present on mine. On the cylinder bind up above. There is a little screw that can be lose in the recoil shield. Charter Arms web site has a video up on what it's all about and how to fix it. As a drawer/nightstand/back up/snake gun it's great I think.
The quality is pretty good, has a nice weight, and solid feel to it, and it's reliable. Never had any major issues with the pistol, even after putting roughly 200 rounds through it. Not one misfire, and it doesn't "bind up". Anywhere from 25-50 meters it destroys milk jugs filled with water with great ease, though the sighting is a bit to the right and down, but it's not made for superb accuracy. It's also very concealable, even on the hip covered only by a shirt. My only complaint about this pistol is that the rubber grips start to warp after putting a lot of rounds through it. I'm fixing this by ordering some walnut grips. Overall a pretty fun revolver that will last, and can also save your life if needed.
I am getting one fer ma lady. She is small in stature and got small and strong hands. Lucky me huh? Well she shoots mine like an ace and almost never misses. This snb-gun is a prize. If ya got the money make the time. This gun is more than fine.Just saying. . .
For the money it is a great self defense snubbie. Five shots and it will take the hott stuff and anything else for that matter. I have never had a snag with mine. Sub two inch groups at fifteen yards and under. Can't ask for more than that. Proof that to be well protected you do not need a $1000.00 sidearm. Cheap and abundant ammo too.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.