Known for its rugged reliability and stopping power, Charter’s Bulldog is a versatile revolver for personal or home protection. With a barrel length of 2.5”, this .44 Special is one of the larger revolvers to qualify for concealed carry.
This safe, reliable revolver is powerful enough for serious home protection, but has the size and functionality for effective concealed carry!
The Crimson Bulldog features Crimson Trace lasergrips, which enables greater speed and accuracy.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 44 Special
- Barrel Length : 2.5"
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Crimson Trace Laser
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 21 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless Steel
I purchased this stout little revolver for my carry after I watched and read quite a few reviews that were extremely favorable. Also, I have other 44 long guns and pistols so the little 44 Special would fit right into my ammo scheme. I probably erred a bit as I ordered the gun just weeks before attending my CHL class and only shot off about 50 rounds the day before qualifying...and I had big problems during the qualifying proficancy shooting at the range and came off looking like a total ass. (Hey, at least I am objective) Of course I was the only revolver there as everyone else had fancy semi-automatics and I did not earn any gold stars for holding up the process when my gun would not fire with only a few rounds in the cylinder. Really. We would be instructed to load 2 rounds and to fire within the required time and this little puppy would only fire one and that was it. Now, before I blame the gun I intend to look at the ammo situation as that could have been the problem but I found out that if I kept spent casings in the cylinder to fill the empty chambers it all came together. So it took some fancy footwork on my part to keep up with the others when it came to loading and firing under the insturctor's commands but I managed to pull it off...AND qualified. Also, and again this could be operator error, I wasn't the greatest shot with the tough little Bulldog. I normally pop-off targets with my Ruger 10" 44 Mag so I'm pretty spoiled but that little 2.5" barrel and grooved rear sights didn't quite work well with my bifocaled aiming eye. Again, probably my fault. But the good news is that I am not going to use the little puppy for target practice, anyway, and it fits exactly into the slot I intended it for...a heavy duty, compact carry with some real stopping power. When this little stubby is drawn it will be all about business with no pleasure involved so I am still very pleased with the purchase. I will check in later with an update after I explore the weird blank chamber thingy as I sincerely want this marriage to work. Carry safely!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.