Single and double action. Floating, transfer bar safety. Fixed sights.
Double action revolver
1.81 - 2.95 kgs. single action trigger pull
5.25-5.90 kgs. double action trigger pull
Fixed ramp front sight
Fixed wide square notch rear sight
Transfer bar safety system
Wide serrated thumbpiece hammer
Wide finger radius trigger with polished sides
Floating firing pin
Caliber: .38 Spl
Capacity : 6 rounds
Barrel: Half shroud
Barrel Length: 2"
Overall Length : 223 mm
Weight, empty : 0.80 kg.
Came as described, seems well built with some heft. Mine came with some scuffs on the side of the barrel, the sample bag with the shell casings was open. I’m assuming this was what caused the cosmetic damage. I little annoyed but for the price can’t complain, will be taking it to the shooting range soon.
I got this gun as I am a starter with guns. I took it to the northern woods and fired with it. It really wowed me. I like a tighter trigger so I am okay with the trigger. I am not going to compare this gun with much expensive models out there. But for a conceal and carry weapon this is very ideal. Easy to handle and very reliable. Love it.
Accessories appear to be an issue. The Pachmyr rubber Detective special (colt) grips fit very well. Also, the 6 round loader for the Colt Detective special fits perfectly.
its a nice gun for the price and can be a good carry gun in the suburbs wouldent recamend it for carry in the citys. its small compact and packs a punch it says it in its name (special) what else can i say
This gun is worth the price small semi compact and a big punch if your thinking of a carry weapon this is a good choice its a bit on the heavy side however you can work with it walking around with this bad boy just gives you a sense of safety also to shoot it is a breeze with a good amount of time and effort you can be precise with this thing i've found that FMJ are best to shoot without any leading at all go figure but gotta stay with wadcutters for the best result the finish isn't the best but who cares you bought it for protection not looks.
This is a line clone of the Colt Detective Snub-nose, while it 'Works' there isn't a whole lot to get wrong, the metal has some odd color patterns that some might not like, if that is the case i recommend a shot of Duracoat and be done with it. after 750 rounds it is still in great shape, the lock up is nice and tight and the ramp sight is aligned correctly, i would recommend some Pacymer grips (Not Hough, they don't fit) and some color addition to the front ramp to increase visibility but other than that it is hard to really mess up with this little .38
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.