The UTS-15 tactical shotgun is a 12 ga. pump action shotgun with two 7-round alternately feeding or selectable magazine tubes, that measuring 28.3” in overall length with a 18.5” barrel chambers for 2 3/4” and 3” magnum ammunition. Constructed primarily of fiber reinforced injection molded polymer the UTS-15 weighs only 6.9 lbs, for quick pointing and easy handling. The top mounted picatinny rail allows for the mounting of a wide variety of both iron and optical sights, which coupled with Beretta style barrel threading for choke tubes allows the UTS-15 to adapt to any situation (sights and choke tube pictured not included). These are the newest and current production or UTS-15 shotguns.
- Category : Shotguns Tactical
- Action : Pump
- Gauge : 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length : 18.5"
- Capacity : 14+1
- Chamber : 3"
- OAL : 28.5"
- Weight : 6.9 lbs
- Choke Configuration : Mobilchoke
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Black
I almost didn't get this gun because of all the bad reviews online. Glad I decided to get it anyway. Complete blast to shoot and have never had a single problem with it. Did some clay pigeon shooting (walmart low brass)with it last weekend and now all my friends want one too. Amazing Shotgun
I bought my UTAS-15 about a year and a half ago. I have put about 300 rounds through the shotgun, and I have only have stoppages about 10 times. Each stoppage was a "failure to extract". Once you find the proper high brass shells, it's a blast to shoot.
I bought my UTS-15 beast online, but not from Impact, b/c they didn't carry it at the time. Nevertheless, it took me a while (excuse the pun)to "pull the trigger" on my purchase.Like many others, I stumbled upon and watched that negative video by those kids on YouTube. In all honesty,at the time, I had a premonition that the video was likely some competitor marketing tactic. Why? It just didn't seem like a naturally objective review to me, and the participants relentless "soft bashing" of the gun seemed too obvious. Now that I have my own UTAS, UTS-15 (I have the Gen 3), I can tell you that this firearm works flawlessly and, indubitably, is one of the funnest shotguns you'll ever shoot right out of the box. IMO,it's important to thoroughly familiarize yourself with the firearm, and before you go shooting,strip it, clean it and lube per UTAS specs. Moreover, don't ever short stroke it, use it with authority, and it should perform perfectly. To put it in perspective, my Kimbers are some of the most reputable, but yet finicky handguns I own, and anyone that has one, knows exactly what I'm talking about. My point? There is no "viral video" that incessantly bashes all Kimbers pistols. Why? B/c they are solid, well-built guns, and as consumers, we learn how to get the best out of them. This, IMO, is true with all firearms. Bottom line: The UTS-15 (again, I own the Gen 3) is an amazing firearm, a definite conversation piece, and a great addition to any gun enthusiast's collection. Enjoy, be safe, and don't forget to support the NRA, who is in the trenches fighting for your 2nd Amendment rights.
I own one. Have put at least 500 shells through it will zero malfunctions.
I just got mine 2day and took it to the range right out of the box I had no issues with this weapon at all. Easy 2 load unload and fire .it never jammed double feed or fell apart like that video showed and I put 75 rounds through it , buckshot and slugs not one problem it fired smother and was easier to rapidly fire than any other shotgun I've ever fired.in short this is a must have for anyone who wants a shotgun period
The poor review was by someone who does not own one. I watched the reviews. Operator errors do not make a gun a poor choice. Mine does not have any issues and I bought it from Impact Guns because they offer a lifetime warranty- so no worries here, mate!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.