As safety on the range and in the field is most important, Impact Sport keeps wearers both protected from hazardous noise and connected to their environment. Impact Sport employs built-in directional microphones that amplify range commands and other ambient sounds to a safe 82 dB, providing more natural listening and enhances communication. For protection, Impact Sport actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification when ambient sound reaches 82 dB, effectively blocking out hazardous noise.
The Impact series enhances user awareness of their environment through advanced sound amplification technology. Impact allows wearers to hear important communication - other co-workers, alarms and warning signals - at a safely amplified level.
Positioned microphones provide more natural, directional hearing. Through an advanced response technology, Impact reverts to passive earmuff mode when noise reaches 82 dB or above.
Impact is ideal for hearing impaired workers and can help prevent isolation on the job.
Sleek, extremely low profile earcup design allows for full clearance of firearm stock Automatic 4 hour shut-off increases battery life AUX jack connects to MP3 players and scanners Automatically shuts off loud impulse noise to a safe 82dB while amplifying conversation and range commands Convenient folding design for easy storage One single power and volume control knob Air Flow Control technology Black leatherette headband with sporty hunter green earcups Water resistant Easy access to the external battery compartment 2 AAA batteries included FEATURES Amplifies ambient sound to safe 82 dB - response technology revert to passive hearing protector when noise reaches 82 dB Allows wearers to hear important communications, including other shooters and environmental sounds Directionally placed stereo microphones amplify and enhance sound for more natural hearing Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces Low-profile design with cut-out allows for full clearance of firearm stock, eliminating interference while shooting Khaki colored earcups ensure uniformity with camouflage outfit if necessary Features Bilsom Technology’s patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy AUX input allows connection to external MP3 players or other audio devices for additional listening off the field
- Category : Hearing Protection
- Type : Electronic
- Color : Black/Green
- NRR : 22 dB
- Quantity : 1 Pair
- Style : Over the Head
- Battery : AAA (2)
I now have 2 of these, one for me and my dad! they work well for mowing the grass, but even better for when im shooting my AR-15 and pistol!! Sound from the gun shot was very low! HIGLHY RECOMENDED!!!!! P.s. their good for listening to music too!
I purchased this hearing protection a few days ago. Which, for the price has amazing sound quality, slim, doesn't hurt my ear's after prolonged wearing them at the range. I must say if you're in the market for some great hearing protection you cannot go wrong with this pair.
These are by far the best ear muffs for the price. You can spend a heck of a lot more and never see an improvement. They do such a good job of amplifying that I can hear the empty casing hit the floor at the local range. Generally when you buy the cheaper models it may take a few seconds for the amplification to kick back on after a round is fired, these things don't have that problem. Great buy and a great pair of muffs!
Had these earmuffs for a while, so I can say with some certainty that these are absolutely the most bang for your buck earmuffs on the market. The slim profile, sound reduction, and sound amplification when not shooting, combined with the price make these nearly perfect. The only gripe I have, and it's very small, is that I need to take them off every couple of hours to give my ears a break. A little more padding and they'd be ideal, but I don't really view it as a problem.
I own a pair of these earmuffs and they are great. I love the slim design of them for when I shoot my rifles it does not get in the way. I also take them to work with me when I have to jack hammer its nice not to have to take them off when I need to talk to someone. it has a long battery life as well and you can't beat the price
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.