When innovation and inspiration collided the 828U was born-the first O/U worthy of the Benelli badge. With the strength of steel and the weight of aluminum, the 12-gauge 828U has redefined the category.
The 828U features a patented steel locking system and plate, which eliminates the transference of stress-causing shot pressure to the receiver and hinge pins. The compact, easily removable trigger group increases safety and reliability. A redesigned opening lever provides a smoother, more consistent opening action. From butt to barrel, there is nothing about the 828U that hasn’t been rethought and improved.
Progressive Comfort and the 828U.
The Progressive Comfort System is housed within the 828U walnut stock. The progressive nature of the system allows for a constant smooth level of recoil absorption, regardless of light or heavy load.
Steel locking plate.
At the heart of Benelli’s Steel Locking System is a solid steel breech block that locks directly to the rear of the barrel, keeping all pressure from the shot shell contained inside-preventing its transfer to the receiver and hinge pins.
Adjustable drop and cast.
Benelli has created the first O/U that allows for a custom fit stock. With 5 drop and 4 cast shims the 828U can be adjusted to one of 40 possible stock positions. The adjustable stock allows a shooter to find their natural alignment with the barrel and target, which translates into more broken targets.
The 828U triggers reset when the top lever is unlocked instead of by opening the barrels as traditional O/U’s-creating a smoother, more consistent opening action.
Impulse activated ejectors.
The ejector system in the 828U is all contained on the barrel. When the shell is fired pressure activates the ejector. This innovative design eliminates the need for linkages between trigger group and the forend-allowing for a stronger, more streamlined ejection system.
Removable trigger group.
The compact and removable trigger group makes for easier cleaning and eliminates complicated linkage between forearm and trigger mechanism, significantly increasing reliability.
STANDARD FE ATURES:
CHOKE TUBES: C, IC, M, IM, F Crio® choke tubes and wrench.
FINISH: AA-Grade satin walnut.
RECEIVER: Engraved nickel-plated or anodized.
SHIM KIT: 40 points of fine adjustment of drop and cast for custom fit.
HARD CASE: Custom fitted hard case to protect in transport.
Mfg Item Num: 10702
Category: FIREARMS - SHOTGUNS
Barrel Length :28 in
Chamber :3 in
Overall Length :45.25 in
Weight :6.6 lbs.
Sight :Fiber optic front sight with red insert
Stock :AA-Grade Satin Walnut
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.