The Mace Pepper Gel Large Model contains 45 grams and sprays up to 10 to 20 short bursts with an effective range of up to 18 feet.
Some of the benefits of using pepper gel over pepper spray are:
Conventional pepper sprays can normally reach up to approximately 15 feet, but Mace Pepper Gel sprays can reach a distance of up to 25 feet.
The pepper gel has a stronger formula than a regular pepper spray. The pepper gel contains 1.4% capsaicinoid concentration, which is hotter than most pepper sprays on the market
The gel sticks to the assailant’s face, prolonging the effects of the OC pepper
The gel is less contaminating. Streaming pepper sprays can contaminate the surrounding area when used indoors like a home, mall or hospital and will take awhile to dissipate. The thick gel formula holds the active ingredients, so it fully affects an attacker without contaminating the surrounding area.
The thick formulation reduces the chance of blowback if spraying outdoors in windy conditions.
Pepper Gel is non-flammable
Effects: The thick gel sticks to the assailant, delivering a strong dose of OC pepper. When hit in the face, the sticky gel will temporarily “blindfold” them. And upon direct contact with eyes, respiratory system and mucous membranes, the active ingredients in the pepper gel will cause eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
Safety: Keep out of reach of children. Follow the first aid instructions that were included with your unit if the pepper spray comes into contact with your skin. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.
Storage: Store your Pepper Spray in cool dry area away from heat, flame or strong light. Do not store it in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C).such as an enclosed vehicle. The Pepper Spray cartridge may leak from over pressurization and fail to function properly. Do not store unit in a cold environment under 32 degrees F (0 degrees C). This may cause depressurization and the loss of effective range.
Expiration: Pepper spray has a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture. Each pepper spray unit is labeled with an expiration date. After this date, the pepper spray cartridge should be disposed of in accordance with the environmental regulations in your area.
- Category : Personal Protection
- Type : Pepper Gel
- Size : 1.59 oz
- Weight : 45 gr
- Range : Up to 18 Feet
- Repels : Attacker
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.