Durable synthetic rubber loop with recessed rough gripping surface. Quick and easy installation and removal. Patented design based upon the tried and true para-cord loops and duct-tape tabs currently in use with special warfare units worldwide.
Pack of Magpuls for 7.62 NATO/ .308 Rem. Sealed with Instruction Manual.
- Caliber : 7.62 NATO
- Finish : Olive Drab Green
- Model : Original Magpul
- Material : Rubber
Out of all the magazines you can get mag pull for I find these to be the ones most in need of them. I have what probably amount too average sized hands. I've never had an issue getting my hand around a 5.56, or 7.62x39 magazine. These mags however I've had a little trouble with. I was shooting my friends .308 AR rifle and I had 4 mags in two double mag belt pouches. The first reload found me fumbling and slipping while trying to get the first mag out. Then fumbling again while trying to get it into the weapon. The first attempt had my hand slipping up the magazine to the point where there wasn't enough mag not in my hand to lock it in place. After setting it down, fumbling with it again, then finally getting a hold of the bottom of the mag I managed a reload. After taking a second to be thankful no one was there to watch my all in all lack of skill in said reload I decided what to get him for his B-day. They were a little tough to get onto the mags, and after he saw them he insisted on taking them off and putting them back on straighter. All said and done we haven't had an issue since. They still fit into the mag pouches without a hassle, and I haven't fumbled with a mag since. Friction is a wonderful thing.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.