" 3 Watt Luxeon® LED impervious to shock. Will not break or burn out!
" Extremely durable anodized aluminum housing
" Waterproof to 66 feet
" Delivers up to 300 lumens
" Up to 2.5 hrs continuous run time.
" Solid- state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
" Features secure latching base for secure mounting
" Operating temperature -40° F to 120° F
" Fits all light-bearing holsters
" "No Excuses" Life Time Warranty
" Accessories available
" 4.18 oz. with batteries
TLR-Series fits most handguns with rails as well as long guns with 1913 (Picatinny style) rails Mounts or Adapters for: Mossberg Shotguns (12 gauge), 12 ga. Shotguns, with extended magazine tubes, Remington 870, AR-15/M-16, MP-5, HK USP (Full Size) Handgun, S&W TSW,99
- Category : Lights
- Type : Tactical Light
- Output : 300 Lumens
- Bulb Type : LED
- Body Diameter : 1.47"
- OAL : 3.39"
- Weight : 4.18 oz
- Battery : CR123A Lithium (2)
- Proofs : Waterproof
- Color : Black
- Material : Aluminum
I've had my TLR-1 for almost a year now and it's been superb. After 1000 rounds with it mounted on my 1911 there hasn't been any flickering or signs of fatigue. It's also SUPER bright. I accidentally shined it into my eyes when first installing it, and was effectively blinded for at least a minute. Overall I would highly recommend it.
As with all of the Streamlight products that I am familiar with, the TLR 1 is great. I havent had a chance to submerge it in water yet or to expose it to sub-zero temperatures but so far it has held up well. The location of the on/off and momentary switch is perfect for most all applications and engagement to a standard picatinny rail is very solid with no wiggle. The light is also very bright. I could see it causing a momentary disorientation to anyone facing the business end of the light. Overall, a great light that is both rugged and easy to use while mounted.
The Streamlight TLR-1 Tac Light is one of the best tactical lights on the market! And at this price, you simply can't beat it! I have had this light for about two years and it has never failed me. I have one mounted on my duty carry Glock 22 and also have one mounted on my Patrol AR-15. I highly recommend this light to anyone who depends on a weapon light to save their life!
The TRL-1 is a great piece of equipment. The light is very bright, the fit and finish are superb, and the controls very intuitive. The price is also reasonable when compared to similar products. When attached to my HK45, there is zero wiggle. Many brands are also producing holsters that are compatible with pistols while this light is attached. I honestly cannot think of anything I would change (other than making it free!). Some don't like the actuation of the switch when compared to others, but with this being a subjective subject, I can't dock the score. This light does what it was made to do, and it does so excellently. Anyone with a "bedside table gun" really needs something like the TRL-1 to complement a handheld flashlight. I can't say enough good things about this light. A++
Just picked up one last month. Easy access to switches. Bright light and rugged. Would recommend to anyone with a rail.
I own 4 of these lights right now and will probably buy more as time progresses. They are great lights and very durable. Not really sure about the strobe feature of the newer lights I have but kinda cool to watch. The lights do a great job for the guns I have placed them on.
I installed this light on my xdm9 and wow if I light you up at night you would have no choice but to put your hands up to cover your eyes. It is bright and works great I would buy one again if I lost this one but the holding system is so good that will never happen. A+ is my vote
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.