2018 SHOT Show caliber introduction, 45-90 — Lever-action rifle chambered for powerful historic cartridges, blued receiver, lever, forearm cap and crescent buttplate. 24" round barrel. Satin finish walnut straight grip stock and forearm. Marble Arms front sight and adjustable rear sight; receiver tapped.
Strong and reliable. The strong and reliable action of the Winchester® Model 1886 was designed to handle the then-new, heavier 45-70 Govt. cartridge, developed by the U.S. Government in 1873. The Model 1886 Short Rifle features a deeply-blued receiver, barrel and lever, along with a matching blued steel end cap and steel crescent buttplate. The classic straight grip Grade I walnut stock allows quick shouldering, and has an elegant satin finish. The full-length tubular steel magazine holds six 45-70 Govt. cartridges. The receiver is drilled and tapped for the addition of an optional receiver sight.
A top-tang safety, adjustable rear buckhorn style sight and a gold bead Marble Arms® front sight complete the graceful profile of this historic model. Like the other historical rifle models, production is limited.
WALNUT STOCK GRADE I, SATIN FINISH for deep grain beauty, STRAIGHT GRIP for genuine good looks and fast handling
STEEL CRESCENT BUTTPLATE adds traditional look while protecting the buttstock
FULL-LENGTH MAGAZINE provides balance, classic lines and higher capacity
TOP-TANG SAFETY is easy to see and operate
REBOUNDING HAMMER provides added margin of safety
MARBLE ARMS® FRONT SIGHT with brass bead for easier sighting
ADJUSTABLE REAR SIGHT gets you on target with any ammo
STEEL LOADING GATE for smoother loading
BARREL is button-rifled with recessed crown for ultimate accuracy
RECEIVER is drilled and tapped for traditional side mounted receiver sight
Item Number 534175171UPC 048702006852
Caliber 45-90 WinBarrel Length 24"
Overall Length 43"Length of Pull 13 1/4"
Drop at Comb 1 1/4"Drop at Heel 2"
Weight 8 lbs 6 ozMagazine Capacity 8
Twist Rate 20"Barrel Finish Brushed Polish
Stock Finish SatinWood Grade Grade I
Receiver Finish Brushed PolishChamber Finish Polished
Barrel Material SteelBarrel Contour Sporter
Stock Material Black WalnutRecoil Pad Crescent Metal
Pistol Grip Cap NoneCheckering None
Sling Swivel Studs NoneReceiver Material Steel
Trigger Finish Brushed PolishBolt Slide Finish Brushed Polish
Magazine Type Full-Length TubeTrigger Material Steel
Trigger Guard Material SteelTrigger Guard Engraving None
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.