This Model 92 Short Rifle is in a classic round barrel configuration in two excellent calibers -- the 357 is suitable for hunting and Cowboy Action duties, while the 44 Rem. Mag. makes its mark as a great caliber for hunting in brushy conditions with fast moving game.
Attention to detail is something you will notice, like the one-piece steel crescent buttplate just like the originals, and a Marbles gold bead front sight that adds a dose of traditional class. This rifle features a convenient rear tang safety -- but don't despair, companies (like Marble's) offers one made to fit should you desire to add a tang sight later.
These special rifles are produced in limited quantities as usual. But the good news is . . . they arebeing produced for you!
Receiver - Steel; Gloss blued Barrel - Round 20"; Gloss blued Action - Lever; Tubular magazine Stock - Oil finish; Grade I walnut; Straight grip; Crescent buttplate; Short forearm Features - Marble’s® gold bead front sight, Buckhorn style rear sight; Tang safety Not many firearm models today can boast of having had over one million produced. The Winchester Model 1892, very similar in construction to the Winchester Model 1886, is one of these famous lever-action rifles. It is much like a compact or carbine model of the famous 1886 and has the same dual, vertical locking system for impressive strength. Many of its components have been scaled down and simplified to handle the smaller calibers, and here is where this nostalgic rifle shines. It is famous for its light weight, low recoil and responsive, easy handling. It displays a genius of design that makes it a modern-day treasure. The Winchester Model 1892 features a beautifully finished walnut stock, blued barrel and receiver, finely fit with precision and pride.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Lever
- Caliber : 44 Remington Magnum
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Rear Tang
- OAL : 37.5"
- Weight : 6 lbs
- Stock Description : Grade I Walnut
- Metal Finish : Blued
This rifle is very well made. It handles 300 grain 44 mags without a problem. Also the fit and finish of rifle is top notch. I have found it to be a great brush gun that packs a punch when you need it, I’d highly recommend this rifle
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.