The manually operated safety allows the gun to be carried safely when cocked and to load and unload with peace of mind. Overall length is 30 1/4", barrel length is 16 1/4" and length of pull is 11 1/2". The Mini Bolt weighs a scant 3 1/4 pounds, perfect for a youngster’s smaller stature. And we didn’t forget the great looks that young people appreciate. The stainless steel elements contrast dramatically with the black stock and illuminated sights. Classic styling includes wraparound checkering, pistol grip and European style bolt handle.
Stock: Orange synthetic
Sights: Williams Fire Sights
Finish: Stainless steel receiver & barrel
Participating in the shooting sports will improve every child’s self esteem and confidence. And just watch that big smile on their faces when they unwrap a brand new Henry Mini Bolt. Start them the right way. Show that you really love them by bringing a Mini Bolt home today.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Bolt
- Caliber : 22 Short/Long/Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 16.3"
- Capacity : 1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Manual
- OAL : 30.25"
- Weight : 3.25 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Orange
- Metal Finish : Stainless Steel
Perfect starter gun for Grandson
I've owned Henry's Accu bolt rifle in the past and this is just a scaled down version of the same. I thought that the orange stock would be good for a starter gun for safety's sake and easier for adult supervision to monitor what's going on. I love that it's one round at a time. The bolt has to be closed and then the cocking piece has to be engaged, before it can possibly fire. A great instructional tool.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.