Nod yes to any of the above, and you’re ready to step up and grab hold of the new Henry Big Boy .44. It’s big, brutal, and beautiful. Henry rifle owners were inquiring when we’d look back to our historical roots and our designers did just that. The result is the first American made .44 Henry lever action featuring a solid brass receiver since the original Henry rifle of 1860.
The adventure and romance of America’s Old West are imbedded in its distinctive 20'''' octagon barrel, straight-grip American walnut stock with brass buttplate and brass barrel band. The solid top brass receiver features side ejection. The overall length is 381/2'''' and this powerhouse weighs in at 8.68 lbs.
A nice 19th century touch is the use of a fully adjustable Marble semi-buckhorn rear sight with white diamond insert and brass beaded front sight. The .44 is the cartridge that was said to have “killed more game, big and small, and more men, good and bad, than any other in existence.” Our tubular magazine can pack ten of these powerful bruisers. The .44 Mag is a serious hunting tool, and has proven itself time and time again on all of the world’s game. We trust the Henry Big Boy .44 will soon become a favorite of big game hunters due to its handsome looks, rugged reliability and proven knockdown power.
The Henry Big Boy .45 Coltis also offered for you cowpokes who do Cowboy Action Shooting. The Big Boys have the smoothest actions of any centerfire lever action rifles on the market today. They work beautifully to give you competition shooters a leg up in any event you take part in.
Take a close look at the Henry Big Boys. Cycle their actions a few times. We’re confident you’ll be adding one – maybe both – to your gun collection.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Lever
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Hammer
- OAL : 38.5"
- Weight : 8.68 lbs
- Stock Description : Walnut
- Metal Finish : Blued
What a gun...!!! Got it for Christmas 2011 -- Santa knew just what to place under the tree for me. I shoot mostly .38 Special thru it and I have ordered 2000 more rounds which will be gone in a couple of months. The .357 magnum is also great AND ACCURATE with the original irons. Will want a scope 'cuz I would like to try hitting a consistent 12" at 200 yds. The only other rifle I own that can hold a candle to this one is my Russian Mosin-Nagant 91/30. No comparison in esthetics, however.
Iron sights, on scale of 1-poor to 5-best, I would give them a high 3+. Might be something would like to offer as an option, I know "great" iron sights can drive up the cost $
Fell in love with the looks and action when it first arrived in the local shop. Finally made the deal and was able to take it to the local range. Absolute pleasure to handle. Did the sight in at 25, then 50, then 100yds. Open sights, me wearing bifocals and could cut my own bullet holes with this gun!!!It shoots true and is only limited by the skill or eyesight of the user. Now I have both a rifle and pistol in the same calibre and love shooting them both.
The tubular magazine holds 10-38Special rounds. The rifle is very well built and heavy...heavier than my Winchester 1894 30-30. The iron sights are extremely accurate and the 38special round produces almost no recoil. I can't wait to try out some 357 rounds. It is a very fun rifle to shoot. I'm extremely pleased I bought it and have no complaints at all.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.