Like stagecoaches, swinging saloon doors and Pony Express riders, there are many innovations of the Old West that have long faded from use and live on only in Western movies and history books.
But there are still a few frontier staples that were so effective and ahead of their time that they remain in use today. Take, for instance, the intimidating octagonal barrels commonly found on the repeating rifles of that period. These heavy-duty workhorses sported added mass and extra weight to aid in heat absorption, making them the forerunners to the bull barrels used on modern target and varmint rifles.
So as a tip of our Stetson in honor of this timeless barrel style, we replaced the standard round barrel normally used on our world-famous .22 LR and .22 Magnum rifles with a classic 20" octagonal model, like those favored by the cowpunchers, lawmen, homesteaders and outlaws who blazed the trail westward across America. We rounded out this traditional look with an easy-to-adjust Marbles semi-buckhorn rear sight with a diamond insert and a highly visible brass beaded front sight seated in standard 3/8" dovetail slots. A metal barrel band secures both the barrel and the high-capacity tubular magazine to the highgrade American walnut stock.
If you prefer a more modern look, the receiver is grooved so you can top off any rifle in this line with your choice of scopes. Both the stock and forearm are crafted of the same richly grained hand-finished American walnut typically found on rifles costing up to three times as much.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Lever
- Caliber : 22 Short/Long/Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 15+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Hammer
- OAL : 38"
- Weight : 6.25 lbs
- Stock Description : Walnut
- Metal Finish : Blued
i love this little 22! it is such a nice weapon to shoot. heavy as far as a 22 goes, but the fit and finish is great, the action is like glass, and i can put 10 rounds in a grouping small than a dime at 15 yards with the stock iron sights and cheap bulk ammo. i wouldn't hesitate to buy one of these again. you won't regret it
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.