· Available in Black
· Front pocket design
ACCOMMODATES: KLTC: P32, P3AT RGR: LCP
- Category : Holsters
- Type : Pocket Holster
- Color : Black
- Material : Slick Pack Cloth
- Model : Nemesis
- Finish : Smooth
- Gun Model : Keltec P3AT; Ruger LCP 380
- Other Models : Taurus
- Mount Type : Pocket
- Belt Size : None
Looks like a wallet
The DeSantis pocket holster for the Ruger LCP is awesome. It doesn't slip and slide, and grips the pocket and pistol both. I carry it everywhere.
Near Perfect Pocket Holster
It's slim and it grips the pocket well. The 'hook' grabs the pocket edge on the way out or can be used to flick off the holster in the rare case that the whole thing makes it out of the pocket. Looks like a wallet in the pocket if you can notice it at all. Highly recommended.
I use the Desantis Holster to carry my LCP. What I like about it most is how well it hids in the pocket and keeps the pistol in a perfect position for easy draw. Living in South Texas the summer is quite warm so a cover garment for concealed carry, is not always comfortable. This holster makes carring concealed in warm weather cloths easy.
I use the Desantis Holster to carry my LCP. the things I like best about the Holster is how it hids the pistol in the pocket and keeps the pistol an easy position in order to draw the pistol. Living in South Texas, the weather gets pretty warm in the summer. Wearing a cover garment for concealment is not alway confortable, so being able to carry a pistol in a pants or shorts pocket and keep it where it needs to be for easy access and hid so well is a real positive. This holster would also work well in a womans purse, keeping the gun in a position that is easy to get to in a hurry.
Great LCP Holster
This is a great holster for concealing your Ruger LCP! I can wear it in shorts and jeans, and it is either invisible or just looks like a wallet. Great carry gear!
Great little holster for the LCP
I've tried a couple different pocket holsters and liked the Nemesis so much I bought a second one when I bought my second LCP (one for me, one for the wife). It grips the inside of the pocket nicely when you go to draw the weapon and doesn't print your pocket while your carrying.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.