Extended Magazine for Bersa Thunder 380 Deluxe .380 ACP 9 Round, Finger Rest, Blue
- Category : Magazines and Accessories
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Capacity : 9 rd
- Finish : Blued
- Model : Thunder 380
- Material : Aluminum
- Type : Detachable
- Model Fit : Thunder 380
- Brand Fit : Bersa
I recently Purchased a Bersa Thunder 380 in matte/gold finish from Impact. (Which I am totally Happy with.) In researching higher capacity magazines, every comment I read on this question, including "gun experts", said no, just the 7 round mag. ... And this mag has been available since 2005!. This mag (for the Bersa Thunder 380-7) is on impacts site, but you would never know it by the lack of description & the incorrect image. I can't imagine many have been sold as it has been available for 7 years & mine is the 1st review. All that being said, the Bersa Thunder 380-7 round has been Bersa's top selling gun since it's inception. To summerize, 1-nothing in the description or header tells the full use of this mag. 2-the image shows the 7 round mag, not the 9 round. A correct image can be seen on item #091664903837. I didn't write this to criticize, just to inform. I'm sure there are thousands of owners who would purchase this. >>> Picture is now correct. Thanks for the input. Edited for length.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.