Multi-position heat settings of 4,000, 9,000 and 18,000 BTU/HR control comfort level. Built-in oxygen shutoff sensor and tip-over switch ensures indoor safe operation (adequate ventilation must be provided; see operating instructions).
Certified by CSA International (American Gas Association), Mr. Heater's Big Buddy Indoor Safe Portable Heater features a low oxygen safety shutoff pilot to provide safe, reliable propane heat indoors. (Note: Big Buddy is presently not available in Canada).
Built-In Thermal Protection Probe
Ergonomic Easy-Carry Handle
Low Oxygen Shutoff Pilot Safety System For Indoor & Outdoor Use
Blower Fan Power On/Off Switch
Uses optional A/C Adapter Or 4 D-Cell Batteries To Power Blower Fan
Large 4-Position Heat Level Control Knob With Built-In Piezo Starter
Integrated Hot Air Blower Venting System
Attached Swing-Open Doors with Swivel-Out Mount For Easy Cylinder Installation
Porcelain Coated Reflector For Extended Life
Dual Ceramic Burner Tiles With Shock Absorbing Floating Insulation
High-Temperature Coated Safety Wire Guard
Non-Skid Surface Pads For Extra Stability
Key Shaped Rear Mounting Holes For Wall Mounting
Built-In Tip Over Shutoff Switch
Quick-Disconnect Hose Connection With 2-Way Positive Shutoff For Extended Stay With Regulated RV Systems (use optional RV hose assembly F271802)
CSA Certified For Indoor & Outdoor Use
Big Buddy Digital Press Kit
Temporary Heat For:
Ice Fishing Shanties Truck & Horse Trailers
Not designed for permanent installation or for use above 7,000 feet.
When using a 20 lb. propane tank, place cylinder outdoors. Never bring a 20 lb. cylinder indoors.
Model No. MH18B
Operating Position: Vertical
Valve Position: Pilot, Lo, Med. & Hi
One 1lb. Cylinder: 1.5 to 6 hour
Two 1lb. Cylinders: 3 to 12 hours
One 20lb. Cylinder: 25 to 110 hours
Two 20lb. Cylinders: 50 to 220hours
Overall dimensions: 17"L X 10"W X 17.5"H
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.