The aluminum chassis stock system is ambidextrous and offers a foldable rear stock with quick adjustable cheek piece and adjustable length of pull. Picatinny rail on the receiver provides a solid platform for day scope mounting and an AR-type for-end for NVD, LAD and other accessories. The muzzle is threaded for attaching muzzle brakes and/or suppressors. Silky smooth bolt operation provides flawless feeding from the steel box magazines.
The aluminum chassis stock system is compatible with most common type AR-15 fore-ends, pistol grips and rear stocks, making the rifle fully modular to fulfill all operational requirements.
The Tikka T3x is the next generation of the renowned T3 rifle. These new T3x rifles are built to the same standards that so many have come to rely on from the original T3, and continue to boast a hammer forged barrel, sturdy stocks, and smooth bolt actions. They still offer a 3-shot sub-MOA accuracy guarantee right out of the box, and will continue to represent the great value of the Tikka rifle line. Some new features that set the T3x apart from its older brother include the following:
Modular synthetic stock allows the pistol grip to be changed out for a more personalized and comfortable fit
Improved asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that will better accommodate grip in any condition
Upgraded recoil pad to mitigate felt recoil
Foam insert to lessen noise that is produced from the stock (not available in models with adjustable cheek piece)
Redesigned ejection port that creates easier single feeding through the ejection port
Improved rail attachment via an extra screw placement on top of the receiver for sturdier rail placement
A robust metallic bolt shroud to cover and shield the rear of the bolt body and firing pin
Steel recoil lug to decrease deformation even in larger calibers compared the aluminum ones in use in T3 rifles
Tikka has always been considered one of the best options when considering a rifle, and the T3x continues and enhances this legacy.
In addition to the regular T3x features, the Tac A1 also features:
A 2-Stage Trigger
Includes 2 magazines and an additional 1 magazine available by mail when you register the rifle with Beretta
Includes Muzzle Brake
Safety that features a button that allows user to unlock bolt while rifle is on safe
Caliber: .308 Winchester
Weight: 5.1kg (11.2lbs.) with 24" barrel
Rifle Overall Length: 43.8" (Stock Open) 34.2" (Stock Folded, Requires Optionally Available Folding Mechanism)
Action: Bolt Action - 2 Locking Lugs, Plunger Ejection, Teflon Coated, Synthetic Larger Bolt Knob
Trigger: Two-Stage Trigger, Adjustable Pull 2-4lbs.
Safety: Two-way safety with Bolt Release Lever
Rifle Barrel Length: 24" Cold-Hammer Forged Mid-Contour Barrel
Rifle Barrel Twist: 1:11"
Rifle Stock: Aluminum middle chassis with modular removable forend connector AR15 buffer tube compatible interface and AR15 pistol grip-compatible slot
Scope Mount: 0MOA Integrated Full-Length Picatinny Rail
Barrel Thread Pitch: 5/8"-24
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.