Bolt action repeater with black synthetic stock with checkering, detachable box magazine, AccuTrigger, and rail. Threaded carbon steel 16.5 inch barrel with 1/2-28 threads and matte black finish. Silencer ready. One in sixteen inch rate of twist. Five round capacity.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Bolt
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 16.5"
- Capacity : 5+1
- Trigger : Accutrigger
- Safety : Manual Thumb
- OAL : 35.25"
- Weight : 5.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Black
Haven't had much of a chance yet to get to know this little rifle, but I'm very satisfied with my purchase. The stock is a bit diminutive for a grown man but nothing that a small lace-on cheek pad won't fix. I can squeeze up on my hold, so the fit should allow trading off with a younger shooter easily. I'm looking forward to pushing a lot of rounds out of this little guy.
I really like this gun in an overall way. The weak spot was the stock, but at this pricepoint, Savage had to be realistic. I changed to stock to a Boyds Tacticool style, and have been 100% happy.
I've more 22s than any other firearms. It's my favorite caliber rifle and I've got more in the safe then any other weapon. The Savage Mark ii FV-SR is my favorite of all my 22 caliber firearms. Here is a list of what I've got in the safe Ruger Mark 2, Browning Buckmark, Marlin 795, Marlin 39A, Smith & Wesson M&P 15 with the Slidefire stock muzzle break and trigger 600 rounds per minute, two Ruger 10/22 the target and a take down. If I could keep just one it would be this rifle. At 50 yards after breaking in the barrel I can put 10 shots into a quarter with cheap match ammo. With more expensive ammo I cap put all 10 in a nickel. With the silencer on this thing is quieter then my pellet gun you can only hear the bolt close.
Very happy. With suppressor and subsonics, all you hear is the bullet hitting the target. Smooth bolt. Impressive accuracy with many types of ammo. Perfect gun to learn on - sight to bore scope diff., bullet drop etc. I have thousands of rounds through it; one of my favorite guns to shoot.
Might become one of my favorites. Stock could use a design change but it's definitely not a deal breaker...if it is in stock...don't hesitate.
I got one, put some camo paint and a TAC65 Suppressor on it. Great shooter, suppressed .22 for the guy (or gal) on a budget. Get one!!!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.