Savage designed this rimfire rifle specifically to handle the high
velocities of the 17 Winchester Super Magnum with design features typically
reserved for their centerfire rifles.
In order to maximize accuracy in this
long-range shooter, the B.Mag utilizes Savage's thread-in barrel
headspacing system, a heavy barrel, rear-locking lugs and a cock-on-close bolt capped off
with the light, crisp AccuTrigger. It has a flush-fit center-feed rotary
magazine. B.Mag also has a soft rubber buttpad and hidden action-screws in
a lightweight, black synthetic one-piece stock.
Designed specifically for the red-hot, flat-shooting 17 Win. Super Magnum cartridge, the B.MAG represents a whole new class of rimfire rifle. Thread-in barrel headspacing, rear-locking lugs and a cock-on-close bolt maximize accuracy at long ranges, while user-adjustable AccuTrigger™ technology allows crisp, customized trigger pulls.
Caliber :17 Winchester Super Magnum
Barrel Length :22"
Weight :5.2 lbs
Stock :Synthetic Black
Metal Finish :Stainless Steel
Barrel Description :Heavy
Receiver Material :Stainless Steel
Sights :None, Drilled/Tapped
Barrel Length Range :22.00" to 23.99"
Weight Range :5.00 lbs to 5.99 lbs
Great for the price
I've owned this gun for a few years. I have approx. 1500 rounds through it. We shoot prairie dogs every year on ranches and every year we go through 2-300 rounds. This gun is accurate. and for the money it's hard to complain. The things I wished were better is the bolt and the stock. For the bolt it closes before it's fully engaged, kind of annoying but not a safety issue. The stock is flimsy and does engage the barrel when pressed against or twisted. But what do you expect when you purchase a sub 400 dollar gun. I killed Prairie dogs out to 400 yards with this. You can't beat the round. I also with the mag was higher capacity. But like I said for the money it's a great value. I'd pay upwards of 600 if these were fixed/remedied.
Savage bmag, .17 win. Super mag.
As far as the caliber goes, it’s a very nice caliber and I am fond of it, however the gun it self is in my eyes a complete failure from savage. The guns locking and cocking mechanism is very unsafe as it requires you to have the safety off as you are chambering a round. Also, the gun has a serious plastic feel to it. The gun does not in anyway feel solid, it’s very loose with a lot of rattle. All around I do not like this rifle and will probably never buy another savage because of it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.