- Name : American 22lr Bl/sy 18 Tb
- Desc : 8305 | Threaded Barrel
- Model : American Rifle
- Model # : 8305
- Manufacturer : Ruger
- Caliber : 22 LR
- Type : Rifle
- Action : Bolt Action
- Barrel : 18"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Finish : Satin Blued
- Length : 37"
- Safety : Tang Safety
- Sights : Fiber Optic Adjustable
- Stock Frame : Black Synthetic
- Magazine : 1 / 10 rd.
- Weight : 5.55 lbs.
What can I say...this gun is just about perfect right out of the box. If I could change anything about it, I would make a model with a built in Picatinny scope base machined into the upper receiver. I quickly added a 3-9X50mm Vortex Crossfire II V-Brite scope and Harris bipod to really maximize the fun factor and accuracy of this legend. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great all around gun for plinking, target shooting or small game hunting. It can do it all. I have put close to 1000 rounds thru it already and have had zero feed or ejection issues and no misfires (knock on wood). With the sky rocketing prices of ammo, I had to look for a cheaper alternative than my AR-10 .308 for plinking/target shooting and the Ruger American Rimfire is just the ticket. Pros: Comes with both high and low stocks for open sights or a scope. Built in adjustable trigger. Great looks and functionality. Light weight at just under 5lbs (without scope and bipod). BX-1 magazine is flawless. Action is tight yet smooth. Receiver is machined for Weaver (#12) style scope mounts. Extremely easy disassembly for cleaning. Cons: Not really any cons but will nitpick a bit on some things i would like to have seen....like to have see built in Picatinny scope base and bipod mount as options. Rear sight is difficult to make fine adjustments for elevation and windage requires tools to tap side-to-side..again not very precision. Overall, very pleased and would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive all around gun for plinking, target shooting or small game hunting.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.