Proprietary Machined Twin Lug, Bolt-Action: 416 SS, w/ integral full-length 1913 Mil-Std rail
Adjustable Trigger: 3-Way
Bottom Metal: Christensen's machined bottom metal, w/ detachable metal magazine (AI magazine compliant)
Magazine Capacity: 5
Internal Magazine Length (inches): 3.636
416 R Match-Grade, Button-Rifled Barrel: Type and Contour: Carbon fiber-wrapped, target
Rate of Twist 1 in "x" Inches: 10
Muzzle Treatment: SS, w/ side port brake
Stock Type and Finish: Fiberglass w/carbon fiber reinforcement B.A. Tactical - Black w/gray webbing
Average Weight (pounds) Depending on Short or Long Action Length: 7.7 - 8.1
L.O.P (inches): 13 - 14.5
Drop at Comb (inches): 0.65 - 1.15
Drop at Heel (inches): 5.7
BA Tactical 300 Win Mag - First Day on the Range
Well it finally stopped raining enough to get out in the range. I mounted a Sightron Slll Illuminated 2MOA 10-50x60 scope with Burris Extreme High Rings, Aadmount Caps and a Harris Bipod. One shot Zero'd perfectly at 100 yds, sent four more down range with a .562 MOA right of the dang box, what can I say? It outshot my Colt Cooper M2012MT308T, that's saying a lot!! It's amazingly light and yet solid, the Muzzle Break is very effective (and very loud), the trigger seemed heavier than the pull test (3.2lb), I'll probably adjust to around 2.5lb. Cleaning during the break in period was a hassle, but it was recommended by Christensen and the proof is in the shot group. All in all, recommendation is "Buy It" and put a scope on it that will reach out there, because this gun will will and will do it very accurately.
Christensen Arms BA Tactical 300 Win Mag Received
Just got the Christensen BA Tactical 300 Win Mag in, PROS - It's light at 8.1 lbs, Carbon Fiber Barrell is beautiful and light, trigger pull measures 3.2 LBS with a nice & crisp pull, action is smooth and solid, finish on gun is great! The gun came with 1 extra Cheek Rise plate/spacer and 4 Stock Adjustment plates. It has a 20" MOA rail system incorporated into the receiver. . The Bolt is spiral fluted and the Bolt handle is extended and slotted. Two standard Sling studs on the Forearm and one on the Stock. It has QD points on the Forearm and on the middle & bottom of the stock. Came in a Plano gun case rather than Cardboard box, it's a very low end case, but I can use it for the kids 22LR CONS - The muzzle brake had a lot of surface rust on it, no preservative oil! The whole gun was extremely light on oil, wouldn't want it stored to long without more preventative protection. You CANNOT remove the bolt with the second Cheek Rise spacer inserted???? Seems someone at Christensen Arms would have tested this and removed the necessary material on the comb to allow the bolt to be removed regardless of it's height. The screws/bolts for the Stock Adjustment / Length of Pull do not allow for more than 4 of the spacers to be installed to the stock, so why the additional 2 spacers? SUMMARY: No deal breakers just comments, gun feels good and balanced, finish is great, action is smooth and solid, trigger is light and crisp. I will add additional comments after taking it to the range this weekend. I'm going to put it up against my Colt Cooper M2012MT308T to see how it performs side by side at 100 & 300 yards, details to follow!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.